Export thread

American Refugees Seek Health Care in Mexico

Calleja

Calleja

According to Jon Stewart and Wyatt Cenac, you people are invading MY country cause of our superior public healthcare. STOP THAT!

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-november-30-2009/american-refugees-seek-health-care-in-mexico

:humph:

LordRavage

You guys can just build a wall. Right?

:D

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Everywhere has better healthcare than the US. It's pretty pathetic :(

Espy

Espy

Everywhere has better healthcare than the US. It's pretty pathetic :(
It's true. I hate that I have to call my doctor's office and set up an appointment and then go to it.

Or wait... actually it's not half bad. Plus, if I'm good I get a lollypop.

Calleja

Calleja

I pay for my private doctor too, to be honest.

Soliloquy

I was sick when I was in London, and I wasn't admitted to any of the free clinics, since my case wasn't an emergency.

I had to pay for a doctor there, as well.

LordRavage

I was sick when I was in London, and I wasn't admitted to any of the free clinics, since my case wasn't an emergency.

I had to pay for a doctor there, as well.
Was it expnsive? I am curious because this is the first I heard of someone not being admitted. I had friends in London who were admitted with no problem and no insurance. But truth be told they were really sick and as they put it..."Dying".

Its also good to know when I visit..just in case..:)

Calleja

Calleja

what about another michael moore movie I'd only sit through if I was paid not a small amount of money?

Gill Kaiser

So, basically, the plot for Assassin's Creed is starting.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Oh so wrong.... but I can't stop laughing.

Calleja

Calleja

"The Americans are then stuffed into nearly windowless tubes where they are forced to survive on bottled water and Sandra Bullock movies"

:heart:

Chibibar

lol... In China, they have great healthcare (cost like 30$ a month) my parents just went to get surgery and only cost her like 500$ (intestine track)

Dave

Dave

WE TUK YER JERBS!!!!

Calleja

Calleja

YOU TUK OUR JEEEEEEEERBS!!

Lolness.... in all seriousness, though, if IMSS really is better than what you have up there, come on down, we could use your dollars.

Bowielee

Bowielee

WE TUK YER JERBS!!!!
DUR TK DERP DE JERBS!!!!!!!!

Calleja

Calleja

I won a bet thanks to this thread today. Yay archives.