An Addon Specifically for JCM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Note above that now there's a link on the Navbar where you can look for your Posts and Threads. I still don't have the search for 3 characters, but I'm narrowing things down.

On the previous forum, I could hit "User CP" and it would list threads that I had posted in that had been updated since my last visit. Do we have something analogous here yet? Just bringing up a list of my posts isn't quite the same (especially since I have a penchant for killing threads).

K

Kitty Sinatra

I think in your forum settings you can set an option to automatically subscribe to all threads you post in.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Indeed, it seems to be the default setting. Click on the "settings" link at the very top of the page and you should see all the threads.

Dave

Staff member
But subscribing to all of those is ANNOYING! I tried it at first and the blizzard of emails was amazing.

K

Kitty Sinatra

The "through my control panel only" option subscribes you to them all without sending you emails. It's kinda unintuitively written, because I thought that meant it lets you manually subscribe to threads through the control panel. But no, it mean you have to go through the control panel to see all the threads you've been subscribed to.

Dave

Staff member
So Jay and JCM....I have good news for you.

Did you know you can search for items with less than 4 characters?

Go search for JCM*** or Jay*** or even D&D*** and guess what? IT FINDS THEM! I tested all three and found everything.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.