And this is why you should always read all of the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is how one trools: http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/dante-s-inferno--epic-win--epi/1003589?page=1

I just downloaded the demo for Dante's inferno for the PS3. After I finally got it installed, I sat back to see what all the fuss about this game is about. I was intrigued to see that it is going off one of the most renown books in history so my curiosity was peaked.
Epic gameplay!
The gameplay is rather interesting. Hack N Slash at its best with a lot of cool elements. You god the typical nudity which is more explicit than in God of War and I am pretty sure there was a rape scene with a demon. Now I am going to stop talking about this game and mention this thread is a social experiment to see if people actually take time to read the OP or if they just ignore this and go off the thread title. I plan on randomly adding catch phrases in bold as well as screenshots to prove this theory I have; showing most people who will respond or attack this thread have no clue what's really going on. If you actually read this, please ignore the edit and vote option four and do not mention anything to the rest of the masses. Sit back and watch. I think this game can actually Rival God of War 3 and Bayonetta with its unique style, art style, and gameplay. I mean it really has more options and you get to fight DEATH! Forget the Fates, it's death itself!

I think it truly has potential. Here is what I've observed

A UNIQUE FIGHTING STYLE UNLIKE ANY WE'VE EVER SEEN

etc.

BTW, any way to see the poll results without making an account?

Dave

Staff member
Look at me with an account already!

View Poll Results: Thoughts on Dante

Epic Win

101 votes
30.51%

Epic Fail

52 votes
15.71%

Worth Renting/Meh

98 votes
29.61%

80 votes
24.17%

I read every post in full; not just the OP. This makes it nigh impossible for me to contribute to threads that are greater than 3 pages in length when I start them, as by the time I reach the end of page 3 (since I can't read in one continuous sitting due to other obligations) there's additional pages to catch up on!

But I don't suffer the embarrassment of posting in 'experiment' threads, I guess.

J

JCM

Only 8 pages? Seems rather lukewarm.

He shouldve entered a conservative/republican forum, and done that with a thread named "OBAMA (best pres ever!) CLEANS THE SH*T BUSH DID", and sat back and enjoyed the fireworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.