Any DFW area forumites going to North Texas Irish Festival this coming weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ntif.org/

NTIF is March 5-7, and our band will be playing with the Macguire Irish dancers in the Cultural building.
I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday if anyone wants to drop by for a listen or to say hello

Dave

Staff member
You had to ask if beer was being served at an Irish festival? I sure hope to God that you were being sarcastic.

Shannow

Staff member
No, but I will be in DFW on vacation from May 28 - June 9 on vacation! Reccomend local eateries for bbq goodness for me!

I am Irish, so I knew the answer in advance. Sorry man, I don't have the capital to spend the weekend in Dallas. But I do love the Irish fests.

even though I go for the music, the coolest thing to me is always the dozens of big Irish wolfhounds people bring out..

C

Chibibar

No, but I will be in DFW on vacation from May 28 - June 9 on vacation! Reccomend local eateries for bbq goodness for me!
Project Akon is from Jun 4th to the 6th ;) I'll be there are registration.

I didn't even know about this! I'll definitely try and check it out.

Shannow, one of the BEST burger places is Fred's Cafe in Fort Worth. As fas as BBQ, I like Risky's and Shady Oaks, but they're both chains, so you may have had them before.

There's a BBQ place in Fort Worth called Angelos that has some of the best BBQ I've ever tasted. I'd definitely suggest that. There's also a burger place called Kincaid's that's a small chain (3 or 4 stores) and it all started with the location in Fort Worth off of Camp Bowie Rd. While not necessarily the best burgers I've tasted, it's definitely one of the best "classic" burgers I've had.

Status
Not open for further replies.