Export thread

Anyone else follow God_Damn_Batman on Twitter?

Dave

Dave

If you don't you really, really should. We briefly touched on it way back when but it was buried in an Introduction thread so you may not have seen it.

There's a guy who tweets as God_Damn_Batman.

Here's some examples of his wit and wisdom:

"I love the little New Year's Eve traditions: The ball drop. Joker timing a bomb to it. Then me beating him until he talks like Dick Clark."

"Anyone else keep getting that "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor" song stuck in their heads while clearing out warehouses full of mobsters?"

"What has four eyes but cannot see? Answer: A glasses-wearing Riddler after I beat him into a coma. Also would've accepted "Mississippi.""

"In my darker moments I despair over the injustices I will never be able to stop. Greed. Hunger. Plague. The Jersey Shore."

"No Alfred, I don't have any idea how Shady Acres Retirement Home got programmed into speed dial. Now about that sandwich. Chop chop!"

"Launched a new charity to help keep ex-cons off the streets. It's called "Stay Off the Streets or You Get Beat in the Face with a Batarang.""

Go here and revel in the laughter!

Adam

Adammon

I wanted to follow him with our company twitter feed but I got turned down :(

Philosopher B.

Yeah, he's pretty funny. I've followed him for a while. :)

JCM

I love his twits, as well as Jerk Superman

http://twitter.com/#!/jerksuperman

Some pearls of wisdom-

"
Rolled a bad guy in DC Universe Online to help me understand why villains do what they do... and also beat up Batman."

"Check this out, Bruce: it's called a mobile phone. It's like a Bat Signal you can use in the daytime."

"
Put out a fire on 85th St. Nobody said thank you. So I started it again."

"
RIP Human Torch. The world will never see your like again. Until you get cloned, resurrected, found in a parallel dimension, or whatever."

"I love having dinner with Aquaman. I get fish and chips, he gets a salad and cries. Good times."

"Bruce & I play this great game where I fly into his Bat Cave when he's not there & move stuff around & he questions his sanity even more."

Dave

Dave

I wonder if that's the same guy. The humor sounds similar.
Added at: 13:07
This is funny, too:

http://twitter.com/#!/DRUNKHULK