Anyone Following the Alice & Kev Sims 3 blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to love it, but stopped checking it out when it went on hiatus for some time. Thanks for making it appear in my radar again!

T

Tiq

I was just talking about this to a friend of mine a few weeks ago, but couldnt remember the URL or anything... thanks for digging this up, davey boy.

L

Lally

I remember reading this when someone posted it on the forums before... it's like the best advertisement for Sims 3 EA could ask for.

Man I love the Sims 3.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Actually I might be inclined to make a Halforum house of my own...

C

Chibibar

heh. My wife plays the game off and on. It is on her mac and she won't let me touch it.

Dave

Staff member
Wow. Just....Wow.

This blog is fucking great. Read from the beginning, folks. Quality stuff.

Yeah I saw it coming too, but it was really well written.

.. Goddamnit, I'm making a Halforum House Redux thread. I wanna do this kinda thing, at least for a little while.

R

rabbitgod

He had alluded to it earlier so it doesn't come as a shock. I'm interested what will happen now.

Also I can't wait to see more of the Halforum House.

My Halforum House is gonna be a fairly interesting group:

Gusto
Dave
Shegokigo
HowDroll
Qonas
Ross
Shannow
Vytamindi

And I DO believe it is the least sausage-y HF House to date.

R

rabbitgod

I made a house that had several of my friends.

Predictably the guy most likely to start a fire...did.
The guy most likely to alienate all of our neighbors by tickling them...did
The same guy was most likely to kill a housemate through negligence...and he did, he fell asleep infront of the pool ladder and someone drowned about 2 days into the experiment.

I should check out Sims 3. Make my neighbors do my bidding.

C

Chibibar

love the ending. Now I wanna get Sims 3 but my wife has it on her mac but she won't let me play.

Status
Not open for further replies.