Export thread

Anyone live in Wisconsin?

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Anyone live in the Baraboo or Wisconsin area want to meet up today or tomorrow to say hi?

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Or Beaver dam or Marshfield area

blotsfan

blotsfan

I know @jwhouk lives in wisconsin and I believe @Krisken does as well. No idea where they are though.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Jw will be an hour from me tomorrow (if he lives near where he works) I dunno about krisken

Bowielee

Bowielee

I live at the VEEEEERY top of the state, so Baraboo is, like 4-5 hours from me.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Oh heck no. I love you @Bowielee but not 5 hours worth of love

Gruebeard

Gruebeard

Oh heck no. I love you @Bowielee but not 5 hours worth of love
:unibrow:

jwhouk

jwhouk

Have to send my regrets. I work this weekend.

Krisken

Krisken

Or Beaver dam or Marshfield area
Beaver Dam is roughly 3o minutes from where I live. I'd love to visit with you CS, but unfortunately I made plans for the weekend :(

I hope you have a great time in my state, though. Be sure to pick up some cheese curds and hot sticks.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Beaver Dam is roughly 3o minutes from where I live. I'd love to visit with you CS, but unfortunately I made plans for the weekend :(

I hope you have a great time in my state, though. Be sure to pick up some cheese curds and hot sticks.
What a houser, eh!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I'm a little upset. I got my chopping axe out and no one here wants to be chopped!

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

I live a couple hours south of that area - I work in Madison, which is still about an hour away.

However, this past weekend has been spent getting a new car (see my Epic win post) or trying to fix my car - am on my second of 2 bearing replacements on the front.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Well I'm in Baraboo tonight and am leaving for Chicago midway airport at around 10am for my flight back

Krisken

Krisken

Well I'm in Baraboo tonight and am leaving for Chicago midway airport at around 10am for my flight back
Sorry man. You're now 2 hours away, and that's quite a slog when I go to bed in 4 hours!

If I hadn't had plans yesterday, I totally would have loved to meet up and maybe grab a pint.

Seriously, get some cheese curds and some hot sticks.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

It's all good. Maybe next time I'm up this way we can get together (wife's family is up here)

jwhouk

jwhouk

We're all too busy working our butts off to make ends meet. Mostly because our governor thinks that's all we're good for.