Archaeology fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, apparently Blizzard stealth-fixed Archaeology from granting 3 fragments per survey to scale to as many as 6. That should make the grind a little less tedious.

Archaeology would be a lot more fun if Blizzard got the rights to play that song while you were surveying.

Maybe someone can create an addon.

On another note, do you know if there are any spiffy new tailoring patterns for fedoras?

I wonder if they fixed the Explorer racial to actually work for getting extra fragments. =/

I wonder if they could find a way to make Torvir fragments not tied to the rest of Kalimdor, making it awful to try and suss out.

Oh I know, I also know that Uldum is tied to the rest of Kalimdor. So I can dig up a fossil and some troll shit in Tanaris, then a bunch of elf crap eslewhere and go hours without a single random dig site opening up in Uldum. Very annoying.

I kind of wondered myself why Blizzard decided to tie it to the continent. It really should be tied to the expansion instead, though that may cause other issues like having all your digs appear in Twilight Highlands when you want Uldum.

One way they could fix it, and even go a long way to helping people with learning some new lore, is to add Tol'vir digsites in places like Silithus and Northrend.

Oh I know, I also know that Uldum is tied to the rest of Kalimdor. So I can dig up a fossil and some troll shit in Tanaris, then a bunch of elf crap eslewhere and go hours without a single random dig site opening up in Uldum. Very annoying.
Oooooh, okay. I didn't realize this is what you were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.