Out!!

Dave

Dave

In.

Gusto

Gusto

Concave.

makare

I think that second pic is a pregnant belly... arent they all outies eventually?

In.

Matt²

I think that second pic is a pregnant belly... arent they all outies eventually?

In.
I couldn't find a decent OUTie non-pregnant bellybutton pic that was still cute to look at, sorry.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Innie

makare

I couldn't find a decent OUTie non-pregnant bellybutton pic that was still cute to look at, sorry.
No big. Innies for the win!

Hylian

Hylian

In

Wasabi Poptart

I voted out, then saw what the poll was really about. Even when I was pregnant my button was an innie.

Krisken

Krisken

In.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Stayed an in right through pregnancy. :)

linglingface

linglingface

In!

Just Me

Just Me

In

(...like Flynn)

Philosopher B.

In like motherhumping Flynn.

Okay, maybe not *that* in.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

In

Mathias

Mathias

Innie all the way!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

In!

rabbitgod

Innnnnnnn!

Emrys

Emrys

I'm in.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

In all the way through two pregnancies.

Grytpipe-Thynne

Grytpipe-Thynne

In

Gusto

Gusto

In all the way through two pregnancies.
Hey whoa wait what.

figmentPez

figmentPez

I cannot keep track of the genders of people on these forums. (Everyone knows I'm a dude, right?)

PatrThom

PatrThom

Hey whoa wait what.
Staminariffic!

Also, inappropriate.

Also, in (barely).

--Patrick

strawman

strawman

Funny belly button stories:

http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/body_parts/belly_buttons/belly_buttons_s9.php

I'll have to try some of those on my kids.

Wasabi Poptart

My grandmom had a major surgery and during the process her belly button was essentially removed. She told my mom and I that she was upset that she didn't have a belly button any more. We figured it was a cosmetic thing or just, you know, everyone has a belly button. No. She went on to explain that if she wanted to have a baby now she couldn't. And she wasn't kidding. She thought the umbilical cord attached to the mother's belly button.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

My grandmom had a major surgery and during the process her belly button was essentially removed. She told my mom and I that she was upset that she didn't have a belly button any more. We figured it was a cosmetic thing or just, you know, everyone has a belly button. No. She went on to explain that if she wanted to have a baby now she couldn't. And she wasn't kidding. She thought the umbilical cord attached to the mother's belly button.
Hey whoa wait what.
O.O