Export thread

Ask me anything: 6 months late Piotyr edition

Piotyr

Piotyr

I admit, I didn't even read this forum until recently. I thought Charlie had the only thread like this.

However, I'm up for being open and honest too. Even if you all hate and ignore me.

Hylian

Hylian

Why so late?

Piotyr

Piotyr

Why so late?
Like I said, I honestly didn't notice all these threads in this forum until recently, and I eventually decided it was weirder to not have a thread than to just put up a thread late.

Of course, I've been wrong before and can count on being wrong again, so I'll see how it plays out.

Espy

Espy

HOW DID YOU KEEP BEATING ME IN ESKIV? HOW:angry:???

Piotyr

Piotyr

HOW DID YOU KEEP BEATING ME IN ESKIV? HOW:angry:???
Fortunate placement of the spawns, really. The random generator for those bad dots was kind to me that round. I can't even get close to that score again.

Espy

Espy

I keep getting 155 OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Once, on a different website my wife got 160. I am a failure.

Zonker

Are you Russian?

Dave

Dave

How will you feel when the new vBulletin gets implemented and all of the addons disappear, including the arcade?

Piotyr

Piotyr

Are you Russian?
No, Dutch. However, I absolutely adore the Quest for Glory series (i.e. that is where the name comes from).

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

How will you feel when the new vBulletin gets implemented and all of the addons disappear, including the arcade?
I will give the arcade a brief moment of silence, and participate in the forums in other ways, I suppose. Maybe I'll take on a persona other than "arcade nemesis". :)

Hylian

Hylian

What is the answer to the ultimate life question?

Piotyr

Piotyr

What is the answer to the ultimate life question?
42, obviously.

Dave

Dave

What is the QUESTION?

Zonker

Can the question and the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything be known without the entire universe disappearing and being replaced with something even more bizaare and absurd?

And has this already happened?

Hylian

Hylian

Are you just a figment of my imagination?

Piotyr

Piotyr

What is the QUESTION?
The true question is unknown, but reasonable guesses include "What is six times seven?", "How many gallons of oil are in a US barrel?", and "What is the mean airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?".

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Can the question and the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything be known without the entire universe disappearing and being replaced with something even more bizaare and absurd?

And has this already happened?
I've come to believe the universe we are in is the bizarre and absurd one.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Are you just a figment of my imagination?
I am the reality to your imaginary figment.

Piotyr

Piotyr

What are you doing in the US? migrated, work, family?

And Chicago of all places! Whyyyyyy?
Family migrated a while back in hopes of a better education and future for our family.

Chicago area, well, because of farming initially, have since migrated to computers and the ilk. Stayed because of a girl.

Piotyr

Piotyr

What are you doing in the US? migrated, work, family?

And Chicago of all places! Whyyyyyy?
Family migrated a while back in hopes of a better education and future for our family.

Chicago area, well, because of farming initially, have since migrated to computers and the ilk. Stayed because of a girl.[/QUOTE]

"in hopes of", does that imply it did not go as planned?

And how's the girl? Have you fully integrated and changed your status or are you still an 'alien' ?[/QUOTE]

Well, for me it's worked out really well. Nobody else in the family made it through college and don't have "career-type" jobs. Retail and telemarketing, basically.

I am fully integrated and 'merican now, married the girl and popped out a boy (well, she did, she likes to remind me that I was barely involved until after he popped out).