Export thread

Ask Me Anything: The Lemming Edition...

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Just don't expect me to answer them all.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

What sixpack do you shake the most?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

What sixpack do you shake the most?
Shiner Bock - Texas Brewed German Beer, tasty...

Laurelai

What's your favorite texmex food?

Kitty Sinatra

You ever wonder if, perhaps just possibly you could, with enough effort by the grace of G-d, shake a 2-4?

Cajungal

Cajungal

If you had to choose an unorthodox greeting to give people (something not at all like "hello" or "what's up" or "greetings"), what would it be?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

What's your favorite texmex food?
If I cook, Fajitas

Normal Restaurant, Chicken Enchiladas Verdes. They are hard to make correctly, and if you get those and they are good most of the food will be good too.

I drive out of my way to go to. 20 miles Los Cucos for their Pollo Del Mar. Or 50 miles Taqaria Arandas for their Super California Seafood Burrito.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

If you had to choose an unorthodox greeting to give people (something not at all like "hello" or "what's up" or "greetings"), what would it be?
I normally give the wrong salutation by time frame. Especially walking into work and saying in a mild Bela Lugosi voice "Goot evenink."

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

You ever wonder if, perhaps just possibly you could, with enough effort by the grace of G-d, shake a 2-4?
Well, I always wanted to make a vague cricket bat out of a 2by4.

Kitty Sinatra

Well, I always wanted to make a vague cricket bat out of a 2by4.[/QUOTE]

I read my question there and my mind boggled as I tried to figure out just what the fuck I was actually asking and why. Does everybody else go through that when they read my posts?

(and to clarify that quoted question, I was asking if you thought you could shake a case of beer, called a two-four because there are 24 bottles in a case.)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Have you ever played Psygnosis' Lemmings? and if so, did you like it?
I played one of the games a long time ago. It was fun at first but the later stages were just too easy to lose. So I always sent them off to a horrible death instead of trying to win.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Well, I always wanted to make a vague cricket bat out of a 2by4.[/QUOTE]

I read my question there and my mind boggled as I tried to figure out just what the fuck I was actually asking and why. Does everybody else go through that when they read my posts?

(and to clarify that quoted question, I was asking if you thought you could shake a case of beer, called a two-four because there are 24 bottles in a case.)[/QUOTE]

I've killed a case of beer before, but I would never shake one. Yes I am a social alcoholic.