Export thread

Australia, what the hell man?

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2010/03/10/13177001-qmi.html

Your teenagers are beaten up wheelchair bound tourists now? Is crime that bad down there?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

"It's probably one of the most serious attacks that I've seen," he said.
WOW, that cop would not have made it a week in an U.S. City.

and for the record, Those cowardly punks should never see the light of day as free men again.

Philosopher B.

Ugh. What some people will do.

Rob King

Rob King

Why is it always the Canadians who get beat up?

Dave

Dave

These two kids were rabid curling hooligans. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Skinny Santa

Anyone else notice it says his identity was not release but theres a picture next to the article with his name in the caption. Huh?

IronBrig4

IronBrig4

See what I mean? Police brutality can look attractive from time to time.

Null

Null

"Well, your honor, the suspect was seriously intoxicated and fell down the stairs on the way into the station." "How many times?" "Several, your honor." "Isn't your precinct on the ground floor?" "Ummm... yes?"

gargoyle_eva

gargoyle_eva

Unlike most of you, I hope they get a slap on the wrist and only a few months jail time. Because when they get out, people will still remember why they went away. They are still school aged kids, and they shall get whats coming too them in the schoolyard or at least worse than what they will get in juvi. Things like this make me sick to my stomach.

On behalf of the rest of australia I owuld like to say these 2 dropkicks are not a representation of the rest of us.I should hope the staircase is very very long on that ground floor precinct. That at least sounds like a start.

Also no crime is not that bad down here, It's just we have some losers like these guys. Then again what country doesn't.

@Li3n

@Li3n

No one made a australian was a penal colony joke yet?!

Calleja

Calleja

This is what you get when your whole country started off as a prison island.

(like that?)

@Li3n

@Li3n

Aren't jokes supposed to be, like, funny?

Kitty Sinatra

No one made a australian was a penal colony joke yet?!
They haven't made an Australia was a penile colony joke yet, either. And that makes me sad.

Dave

Dave

YEEK! From the website of the OP there's a link to a story about a guy who was whacked out on drugs.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2010/03/10/13184641-qmi.html

He was so whacked out that he saw a woman and hallucinated that she was his dead mom - who had been murdered earlier (it doesn't say who murdered her or when). So when he sees his dead mother he does what any whacked out son would do....HE RAPES HER!! WTF?!? He snaps out of it, panics and kills the lady which is fucking sick, but if you saw your dead mother would your first thought be to rape her?

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Oedipus and the Mama's Boys?

That'd be a great name for a band.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

YEEK! From the website of the OP there's a link to a story about a guy who was whacked out on drugs.

He was so whacked out that he saw a woman and hallucinated that she was his dead mom - who had been murdered earlier (it doesn't say who murdered her or when). So when he sees his dead mother he does what any whacked out son would do....HE RAPES HER!! WTF?!? He snaps out of it, panics and kills the lady which is fucking sick, but if you saw your dead mother would your first thought be to rape her?
IT depends, is she really hot?

Iaculus

IT depends, is she really hot?[/QUOTE]

After a few hours? Room-temperature at best.

Calleja

Calleja

That cracked me up. Well done, Icarus, well done.

Kitty Sinatra

if you saw your dead mother would your first thought be to rape her?
IT depends, is she really hot?[/QUOTE]
It's your mother. You tell us.