Export thread

best apps for a sprint Samsun EPIC 4G?

Bones

Bones

just curious about whats cool out there.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Angry Birds. This game is so addictive that it's been banned from all my verizon training meetings.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

As much better "catapult" games are out there, Angry Birds does get the job done on the go.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Tapatalk makes reading forums from the road much easier. Handcent sms is far better than the stock messaging app. Foursquare is the social geolocation app as seen in PvP. Twidroyd is the top Twitter client. I'm hooked on the Flick Kick games from Pik Pok.

Cannot recommend Angry Birds after the last update. They put ads in the playfield.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Oh no, a non-intrusive ad in the bottom right corner of a free game! Heaven forbid!

Shakey

Shakey

I've had where the ads cover objectives in the game. It can be a bit annoying. Most of the time it's ok though.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Oh no, a non-intrusive ad in the bottom right corner of a free game! Heaven forbid!
That's where they *were*. Now they're in the field of play.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You must be doing it wrong, I just played last night, on my Droid X and they were nowhere near the field of play.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

You must be doing it wrong, I just played last night, on my Droid X and they were nowhere near the field of play.
I always knew I liked you for a reason. One that wasn't based on self preservation.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Then you missed the last update. New levels were added, but ads are now in the upper right in the middle of incoming trajectory.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

With the new update, all you have to do is zoom out and fire away. Ad is gone. Still no obstruction.