Beyond Good & Evil and Prince of Persia on sale at GOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentPez

Staff member
Sale Page

Each is 30% off individually ($6.99) or 50% off if you buy both ($9.99).

I was going to order both myself, but it won't accept my payment, grr.

EDIT: There are sales pretty much every weekend on Steam, GOG, Direct2Drive, Impulse, etc. Should I just change the name of this thread to weekend game sales?

Also, Zeno Clash is on sale at Direct2Drive for just $7.50 until Sunday.

BG&E is horrible on PC. I bought for PC, hated it, then ended up actually liking it when my friend lent his PS2 copy.

figmentPez

Staff member
Frankie said:
BG&E is horrible on PC. I bought for PC, hated it, then ended up actually liking it when my friend lent his PS2 copy.
I played it on PC via Gametap, and I thought it was great. I had a bit of trouble controlling during the races, but that was mainly due to bad frame rates on my old PC.

Frankie said:
There were issues before it was patched with it working properly, but it worked fine when it was patched up.

I played it with a PS2 knock off USB controller and it was virtually indestinguishable from the PS2 version except the PC version had better graphics.

figmentPez

Staff member
That reminds me, I need to see if my MadCatz gamepad is still under warranty, one of the analog sticks has gone all wonky.

Status
Not open for further replies.