Export thread

Big Boobs!! (totally SFW)

Dave

Dave

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...ion-remove-2-5st-flesh.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Big boobs! Aw yeah! Aw FUCKING YE-....wait...What the....? NOOOOO!!!!

Peruvian woman has breast reduction surgery to go from an N cup to a 34-B. The picture is a before shot. Just so you know, they took away 2.5 stone (35 POUNDS - 15.8 kg) of weight! She was bed-ridden for 6 months because they kept growing and her back, neck and upper torso couldn't handle the strain.

All joking aside, this would totally suck and I feel very badly for this woman. Or at least I feel bad she had to go through this.

Sorry for the misdirection.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Wow, that was a pretty horrible thing to go through. I also find it odd that she was so thin underneath those 35lbs of breasts...

Cajungal

Cajungal

Yikes... I'm glad she was able to do that. I can't imagine how difficult that made her life.

Iaculus

Wow, that was a pretty horrible thing to go through. I also find it odd that she was so thin underneath those 35lbs of breasts...
Presumably, they were a pretty big nutrient-drain.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

JESUS BLOODY CHROIST WITH SPRINKLES!!!

Ross

Ross

Why turn them into a perfectly average 34-B? At least keep a little something extra to show off (your scars).

Wasabi Poptart

Wow. Those were some big knockers.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Yeah, this is a fairly extreme case of Gigantomastia. It's usually related to pregnancy, but it has been recorded in young girls at the very onset of puberty as well.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Yeah, this is a fairly extreme case of Gigantomastia. It's usually related to pregnancy, but it has been recorded in young girls at the very onset of puberty as well.
oh god, I wish I did not click that link.

Fun Size

Fun Size

I'm so glad I didn't click that link.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Also: tits a shame she had to go through that. I'm sure she'll be haunted for years with terrible mammaries of all of this.

Philosopher B.

Sweet Yesus. :confused:

Jay

Jay

Not big enough. Barely a handful.

Dave

Dave

If you are the Jolly Green Giant.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Not big enough. Barely a handful.
at five foot nothing, she is barely a handful.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Wow. Those were some big knockers.

Ross

Ross

Why turn them into a perfectly average 34-B? At least keep a little something extra to show off (your scars).
She's 5'0, my height, and thin as well. Anything more starts bordering on ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
Quiet, you! I was complaining about perfectly good-sized breasts!

And yes, you're right.

Morphine

Morphine

I wonder how big they need to be for the insurance to consider it's not just a cosmetic surgery... hmmm ¬¬

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

I wonder how big they need to be for the insurance to consider it's not just a cosmetic surgery... hmmm ¬¬
The moment they can cause problems breathing is usually the point they can't deny you. Back problems don't mean crap to them.