Big Daddy Daycare (Hsu & Chan 8/17/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aisaku

What happened to your 360?

If you have a year old computer you should be able to run it just fine. That and maybe steam or direct2drive have it on sale, and there you go.

It's over a year old so it's warranty is over. My problem the system is having is I get sound but no video. Its caused by overheating issues with the x-clamp getting warped/loose just like the RROD but instead of the RROD you get the no video. But since there is no RROD Microsoft won't fix it. So right now I am trying to overheat it by running it for long periods of time to try and make it RROD. As for why I don't play Bioshock on my computer is because I am already over half way through and I don't feel like restarting right now.

hylian said:
It's over a year old so it's warranty is over. My problem the system is having is I get sound but no video. Its caused by overheating issues with the x-clamp getting warped/loose just like the RROD but instead of the RROD you get the no video. But since there is no RROD Microsoft won't fix it. So right now I am trying to overheat it by running it for long periods of time to try and make it RROD. As for why I don't play Bioshock on my computer is because I am already over half way through and I don't feel like restarting right now.

I've been told that if you put a towel around it, and perhaps put it in a large plastic bag that helps overheat them. My roommate matt tried it though and couldn't get all 3 rings though. He also tried putting it in the oven, but it kinda started to melt a little around the sides.

He also heard from a friend that if you know how to, you can purchase a new one and switch out the innards and claim it's defective to the store.

I don't think I'd personally recommend any of that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.