Export thread

Brazelton's Last Minute Jobs of '09! (Brittany Murphy, "Olivia" From Sesame Street)

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Actress Brittany Murphy Dies Of Cardiac Arrest

This one was unexpected, makes me wonder what she was taking to cause it.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Brazelton Getting Last-Minute Work Done For The Year (Brittany Murphy Dead at 32)

Oh crap. She was a year younger than me...

Dave

Dave

Brazelton Getting Last-Minute Work Done For The Year (Brittany Murphy Dead at 32)

Whoa. This is a surprise.

Wasabi Poptart

If it wasn't drug related I wouldn't be surprised if it was a result of an eating disorder.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

If it wasn't drug related I wouldn't be surprised if it was a result of an eating disorder.
That's true, too. Either way, way too young to be dead from a heart attack.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Woah. :confused:

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

What the hell!

Man, I liked her.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Yikes.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

When I saw a recent pic of her on the Yahoo article, I thought eating disorder. But either way it does not matter. Someone that always seemed to be a cool kid died too young.

Green_Lantern

Green_Lantern

When I saw a recent pic of her on the Yahoo article, I thought eating disorder. But either way it does not matter. Someone that always seemed to be a cool kid died too young.[/QUOTE]

Yeap, I was thinking more about drugs... It reminded of ledger unexpected death as well (and around this time of year as well).

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Never liked any of her films or her acting, I'm about 99% sure it's drug/eating related.

I'm sure her closest family and friends warned her and saw it coming, yet none the less, a bad way to spend their holidays.

David

David

I have seen approx. 2 or 3 things she was in.

phil

phil

Looked her up on IMDB, apparently she was Luanne on king of the hill.

:( I didn't know that.

edzepp

Dang. She had a great singing voice.

Dusty668

Heck she was like a teenager younger than me.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ----------

One almost ready to borrow the car keys.

Espy

Espy

Whoa. This is a surprise.
Considering the rather constant reports of her um, "passion" for heroin and the like it's not all that big a surprise. Still sad, she had talent.

TwoBit

Now she won't be able to be in Sin City 2.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

she had talent.
She did?

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

http://twitter.com/BreakingNews/status/6877355212

man, good thing we have Shegokigo, noted personal friend of Brittany Murphy, here to tell us the 99% truth we hear any official word from anyone on earth that knows anything

Dave

Dave

man, good thing we have Shegokigo, noted personal friend of Brittany Murphy, here to tell us the 99% truth we hear any official word from anyone on earth that knows anything
Coroner's offices take longer than that to do autopsies. It sometimes takes weeks unless they already know the reason ahead of time.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Coroner's offices take longer than that to do autopsies. It sometimes takes weeks unless they already know the reason ahead of time.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's more credible than guessing out of the thin blue sky or what you read in the magazine next to the grocery checkout

Reboneer

Who?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I wasn't talking about the thin blue or magazines. I'm saying that based off her age, her weight issues and the fact that people that age, that die of cardiac arrest are usually drug related.

But hey, defend her honor all you like because Twitter said so. :rolleyes:

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

I'm not defending her honor, I'm more just annoyed by armchair doctors coming in without knowing any information whatsoever. And it's not just twitter, it's a breaking news twitter that reports stuff from the Associated Press. It's not some random person at all.

Krisken

Krisken

I never thought we'd see the day when people got bend out of shape over Brittany Murphy. This forum never ceases to surprise me.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Cmon, it's Charlie. He white knights hard. Though he's been in my corner a couple times so he can't be all that bad. :slywink:

bhamv3

bhamv3

I thought she had talent, but hadn't been in a wide enough variety of movies to showcase that talent. Pity we'll never get the chance to see those movies now.

Rest in peace.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

While sure it could be drugs or an eating disorder, it could also have been a heart problem that was never found at a doctor visit before.

@Li3n

@Li3n

If this is right it doesn't look like any disease: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/21/brittany-murphy-cardiac-arrest-diabetes-vomit-autopsy-coroner/

Dave

Dave

Flu would be natural causes all right. Damn. If she had diabetes and died from H1N1 it'll bring that disease back into prominence.

Chazwozel

I'm not defending her honor, I'm more just annoyed by armchair doctors coming in without knowing any information whatsoever. And it's not just twitter, it's a breaking news twitter that reports stuff from the Associated Press. It's not some random person at all.[/quote]

My buddy, Timbo, who you all know as Morgoth, aka an M.D. told me that yes, seemingly healthy adults can have a random heart attack.

Dave

Dave

I'm not defending her honor, I'm more just annoyed by armchair doctors coming in without knowing any information whatsoever. And it's not just twitter, it's a breaking news twitter that reports stuff from the Associated Press. It's not some random person at all.[/quote]

My buddy, Timbo, who you all know as Morgoth, aka an M.D. told me that yes, seemingly healthy adults can have a random heart attack.[/QUOTE]

I believe TMZ in that she was showing flu-like symptoms before her cardiac arrest. I know that what they are reporting is just hearsay, but their rumors always seem to end up being very, very accurate.

Chazwozel

My buddy, Timbo, who you all know as Morgoth, aka an M.D. told me that yes, seemingly healthy adults can have a random heart attack.[/quote]

I believe TMZ in that she was showing flu-like symptoms before her cardiac arrest. I know that what they are reporting is just hearsay, but their rumors always seem to end up being very, very accurate.[/quote]

My gramps died that way. He was a diabetic and caught the flu. After two days he died of cardiac arrest. At age 59.

@Li3n

@Li3n

My buddy, Timbo, who you all know as Morgoth, aka an M.D. told me that yes, seemingly healthy adults can have a [STRIKE]random[/STRIKE] heart attack.
That's about right.

Wasabi Poptart

[

My gramps died that way. He was a diabetic and caught the flu. After two days he died of cardiac arrest. At age 59.
Last year, a close friend of mine had a heart attack and while he was in the hospital he found out that he has type-2 diabetes. The doctors told him that the diabetes threw his enzymes out of whack and that's why he had the heart attack. He's 35.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Damn... "don't get diabetes", noted.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Brazelton's Last Minute Jobs of '09! (Brittany Murphy, "Olivia" From Sesame Stree

Another last minute addition to '09:

Alaina Reed-Amini, "Olivia" from Sesame Street, dead at 63

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Brazelton's Last Minute Jobs of '09! (Brittany Murphy, "Olivia" From Sesame Stree

Now this one actually hits me. As a child who grew up on Sesame Street it pains me to see them go. Granted, 63 is a bit long to some, but a longer life is always hoped for.

Wasabi Poptart

Olivia was one of my favorites on Sesame Street. :(

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

:tear:

BRAZELTON!!!!

:devil:

Jay

Jay

This one is tough.

Brittany Murphy to me hurts far more than Michael Jackson, Patrick Swayze... etc because i never masturbated to any of those other people.

I wonder what happened?

Fun Size

Fun Size

This one is tough.

Brittany Murphy to me hurts far more than Michael Jackson, Patrick Swayze... etc because i never masturbated to any of those other people.

I wonder what happened?
Not even to Road House?

Shannow

Shannow

This one is tough.

I wonder what happened?
AIDS?

twitchmoss

twitchmoss

oh no. not him.

tom you bastard. why did you have to take out top cat? :(

[FONT=&quot] Top Cat voice Arnold Stang dies aged 91 [/FONT]