Bumble can has art too? *New Stuff 06/21*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumble can has art too? *New Stuff 06/10*

Allen said:
lincoln is holding a colt .45, steve has a spatula. they are on the outside of a door, about to perpetrate a drug bust

lincoln: "okay, on three, we bust in." [looks over at steve] "steve, what are you doing?"
steve [looks up from his charcoal grill]: "making victory brats. i remembered to make one for you."
lincoln: "steve! the delicious smells are probably going to alert them to our presence!"
steve: "pshaw! they h--"
[machine gun fire, lincoln and steve duck for cover]
steve: "my grill!"
lincoln: "leave it!"
the grill explodes, taking the building with it
Someone get Hollywood on the phone!

It's gonna be the next Lethal Weapon!

Bumble the Boy Wonder said:
[quote="Allen, who is Quiet":2zy6dbav]lincoln is holding a colt .45, steve has a spatula. they are on the outside of a door, about to perpetrate a drug bust

lincoln: "okay, on three, we bust in." [looks over at steve] "steve, what are you doing?"
steve [looks up from his charcoal grill]: "making victory brats. i remembered to make one for you."
lincoln: "steve! the delicious smells are probably going to alert them to our presence!"

It's gonna be the next Lethal Weapon![/quote:2zy6dbav]

Lincoln: "I'm too old for this shit."

i hope that's not me

-- Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:24 am --

Gusto said:
Bumble the Boy Wonder said:
[quote="Allen, who is Quiet":1y4lihuu]lincoln is holding a colt .45, steve has a spatula. they are on the outside of a door, about to perpetrate a drug bust

It's gonna be the next Lethal Weapon!
Lincoln: "I'm too old for this shit."[/quote:1y4lihuu]

Steve: "What was it like getting shot?"
Lincoln [straightening his tie and looking grim]: "Steve, I figured you would have asked me that four score and seven years ago." [he sighs] "It sucks."
Steve: "We came close today, didn't we? I mean, we came close to getting shot, right?"
Lincoln: "We did. We came incredibly close. It's why we don't have a crawfish boil in the middle of a hostage situation."
Steve: "I j-just thought the bayou could do us all some goo-" [Lincoln clears the desk he's standing in front of, pushing everything onto the floor]
Lincoln: "Damn it, Steve. We lost some good men because you wanted to try out your new boil seasoning! YOU TRY TELLING THAT TO THEIR FAMILIES! IT WAS BECAUSE OF BOIL SEASONING!" [Lincoln gets on his knees, sobbing] "all...because...of...boil seasoning..."

ElJuski

Staff member

Interesting Fact: Those characters are based on doodles I did all the time as a kid: Flatey and Bill. Flatey used to just have a flat head. I will doodle them sometime. Also, we should have another one of those threads.

Also, Bumble I need to see the rest of that epic comic! I NEEDS IT

ElJuski said:
Interesting Fact: Those characters are based on doodles I did all the time as a kid: Flatey and Bill. Flatey used to just have a flat head. I will doodle them sometime. Also, we should have another one of those threads.
DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.