Export thread

Charlie!!!

Shannow

Shannow

Hmmm, seems like you are getting a lot of hate lately, hoss. But it's okay, I still like you. And by God, one day, you will surf.

Do it up.

makare

what happened to spidey's neck?

Dave

Dave

Assholes don't have necks.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Shannow, your title should go from "Better Than You Fuckers" to "Trying Too Hard"

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Am I the only one who read Shannow's posts and imagines she sounds like Jan Brady.

Dave

Dave

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Aw shucks, thanks. I don't know how you know Spider-Man is my favorite superhero, or if it was a happy coincidence.

Shannow

Shannow

Shannow, your title should go from "Better Than You Fuckers" to "Trying Too Hard"
Not trying at all, baby. If I actually put for any effort, it would shatter your tired little mind.

Am I the only one who read Shannow's posts and imagines she sounds like Jan Brady.
little know fact....that is exactly what I sould like.

Aw shucks, thanks. I don't know how you know Spider-Man is my favorite superhero, or if it was a happy coincidence.
Everyone was ganging up on ya, so I thought you could use a pick-me-up, Hoss.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Cute, but yeah, even if you're not, you're coming off as trying ridiculously hard to be "against the grain".

Shannow

Shannow

Not against the grain at all. I always liked Charlie on here. Saw the whole masses rise up to have him banned, so I thought I would throw up a little love. I even facepalmed his inflammatory remark in that other thread, knowing where it would lead. Did not know that was I trying to be against the grain, here. But hey, keep on truckin', you!

makare

Did I miss a pitch fork let's ban charlie thread?

Shannow

Shannow

Yeah, it was locked. Made me sad :(

Gusto

Gusto

Yeah, it was locked. Made me sad :(
Fuck tha police.

Shannow

Shannow

GUUUUSSSSSTOOOO!!!!!!

...hi.

Gusto

Gusto

Sup fella.

Shannow

Shannow

Not too much. Doin' big things, being all that is man...harboring my undying vendetta against you. You know, same old. You?

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I don't think anyone said to ban Charlie; they just want to ignore him.

Espy

Espy

We had a ban charlie thread? Damn. That sounds like a hell of a thread to miss out on.

Disconnected

Not too much. Doin' big things, being all that is man...harboring my undying vendetta against you. You know, same old. You?
As a bunny I am curious to know what it takes to be 'all that is man'. :)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

This is now a spider-man thread.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

General Specific

General Specific

Shannow

Shannow

I love spider-man threads!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

All this Charlie talk has me wanting a nice tuna-fish sandwich.

Biannoshufu

Chippy

Chippy

Charlie is in my top ten of best posters.

1-5 are me.

Biannoshufu

Charlie is in my top ten of best posters.

1-5 are me.
I knew you were a douchebag, but 5 of them? wow.

Chippy

Chippy

I knew you were a douchebag, but 5 of them? wow.
B)

Krisken

Krisken

C'mon, the thread isn't big enough for both your egos... fight!

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Gentlemen, there's no fighting in the war room!

Chippy

Chippy

bitches you know I don't fight

Jax

Jax

Don't litter General with this crap and think you can get away with it because you're Chippy.

I don't know, that just sounded very appropriate and spot on... ;)

Chippy

Chippy

Who are you?

Biannoshufu

Who are you?
He's the non-douchebag, douchebag.

Chippy

Chippy

Ohhhhhhh ok

Jay

Jay

bitches you know I don't fight

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

BACK TO SPIDER-MAN

this is a cool contest

http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2011/09/14/spider-man-webhead-2-0-honorable-mentions/

http://www.tencentticker.com/projec...r-man-webhead-2-0-second-third-place-winners/

Tomorrow they are announcing the winner. It's a thing challenging artists to redesign Spider-Man.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Two great tastes that go great together.

spiderman.jpg

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

BACK TO SPIDER-MAN

this is a cool contest

http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2011/09/14/spider-man-webhead-2-0-honorable-mentions/

http://www.tencentticker.com/projec...r-man-webhead-2-0-second-third-place-winners/

Tomorrow they are announcing the winner. It's a thing challenging artists to redesign Spider-Man.
I wonder if some smart-ass just drew Spider-man in his usual costume and sent it in to point out that it doesn't need changing for the sake of change.

I think a couple of the honorable mentions were better than the second place winner. The last honorable mention reminds me of Ultraman.

fade

fade

Spidey has one of the few costumes that has stood the test of time. They should run this contest on some of the characters with costumes that are horribly outdated. Like most of the X-Men. It's come to the point where it seems like the artists hate the dated costumes so much that most of the mutants just go around in regular clothing.

Shannow

Shannow

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

That made me laugh really hard