Export thread

Chicago/Indiana Halforumites!

Dave

Dave

Apparently I will be going to the Iowa/Purdue game on November 19. This means I will be in the area that weekend.

Want to meet my wife and I in person? Feel the need to have a beer or two? Drop me a line, brah!

LordRendar

LordRendar

Nobody ever visits Germany :/
But someday im gonna visit you guys in the US of A.
Just you wait.

Terrik

Terrik

My co-worker in Shenyang was from Chicago.

He was a bad man.

Dave

Dave

I visited Germany years and years ago. Spent time in München and took a train to Fehmern.

I'd love to go back. My cousin, Gary, lives in Berlin.

Terrik

Terrik

Also, feel free to come to Shanghai.

I'm alone. So alone.

Speaking of Germany, there's a 50/50 chance I'll be there next year myself. Here's hopin'.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Step 1: Go to Disneyland
Step 2: Decide you want Allen to awkward up your family vacation
Step 3: ???
Step 4: I'm so sorry

LordRendar

LordRendar

If you ever pass by Hamburg give me a holler :)
And i love you Dave for using a umlaut and calling it München and not Munich

Hylian

Hylian

I don't live any where near that area but if you ever happen to be out by Tacoma/DuPont/Lacey in Washington area be sure to let me know

Dave

Dave

I can even pronounce it correctly!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

You could always come to South East Texas and not have me tell you where I live.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Nobody ever visits Germany :/
But someday im gonna visit you guys in the US of A.
Just you wait.
One day I will go to Wacken Open Air. JUST YOU WAIT.

Espy

Espy

If anyone comes to Minnesota you are always welcome to never come anywhere near me. Freaks.

Dave

Dave

And here I bought your album and promoted your music. Ya jerk.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Is the game in West Lafayette or Chicago?

Dave

Dave

West Lafayette. But it's close enough to Chicago to visit.

Espy

Espy

And here I bought your album and promoted your music. Ya jerk.
Oh well, in that case *inflates the air mattress*

Piotyr

Piotyr

West Lafayette. But it's close enough to Chicago to visit.
Well sure, it's essentially the difference between taking an evening and taking a day, basically. I think WL is about 2-3 hrs away from here by car.

KCWM

KCWM

If you ever pass by Hamburg give me a holler :)
There's a good chance my wife and I will be there next year around this time. She really wants to visit Germany before we have kids, and she spent a year in Hamburg as an exchange student, so it's a logical place. I'm starting to learn German via Rosetta Stone in the hopes that I won't be totally lost when we visit.

Dave

Dave

If you make an attempt to speak the language they are very accommodating about language. More than likely if you try they will speak English to you.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Come to Texas... bastard..

Dave

Dave

Come to Texas... bastard..
Iowa/Purdue isn't being played in Texas. Otherwise I'd love to come down and have an HF Texas get-together.
Added at: 09:40
One issue with travel for me is that we got rid of all our credit cards so getting a hotel room is problematic.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

You can stay with me you ol' softie

Piotyr

Piotyr

I'm up for some type of social gathering/kegger/casual drink/tailgate.

LordRendar

LordRendar

There's a good chance my wife and I will be there next year around this time. She really wants to visit Germany before we have kids, and she spent a year in Hamburg as an exchange student, so it's a logical place. I'm starting to learn German via Rosetta Stone in the hopes that I won't be totally lost when we visit.
Ask her if she still remembers the Sternschanze :)

Bones

Bones

If anyone comes to Minnesota you are always welcome to never come anywhere near me. Freaks.
where DO you live again, someday I will have to find you and congratulate you on your ongoing awesomeness...

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

It's funny because Thehun thinks anyone would ever want to go to China

Shakey

Shakey

If for some ungodly reason some ends up stranded near Nimrod, Mn let me know. I seriously doubt you'd come here to visit.

Dave

Dave

it's true, to fly internationally you'd have to deal with the TSA and be less willfully ignorant.
Buuuuuuurn!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Gatta deal with TSA to fly locally too

makare

I'm hoping to eventually meet Dave's wife.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm hoping to eventually meet Dave's wife.
So you can ask her when you can tap that? *ducks!*

makare

Well, God know she could use some real loving.

But no, she is really nice and doesn't live too far away so I think it would be... cool.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Yeah, Purdue to Chicago isn't exactly a stone's throw away, just so you know. It'd be about a tank and a half there and back.

But alas. I don't even live in Chicagoland anymore, so I wouldn't be able to hang out anyways.

Shannow

Shannow

Well, if you ever make it to Kickass, USA (Syracuse), feel free to look me up. I am listed under god-damn-awesome.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Well, if you ever make it to Kickass, USA (Syracuse), feel free to look me up. I am listed under god-damn-awesome.
A yellow pages search for god damn awesome in Syracuse, NY reveals 4 matches. :)

Please be more specific.

Shannow

Shannow

They all reach me. One for me, one for my wang, and another for each of my balls.