Export thread

Clancy Brown

Frank

Frank

Now that you thought for a split second that this treasure of film, animation and TV was dead, HAVE NO FEAR! He turned 60 today. I'm just making a thread celebrating the best voice and menacing presence of all time!

'

Now everybody settle down, Clancy's doing just fine!

Celt Z

Celt Z

Don't scare us like that!!!

Also, happy birthday, Clancy.

PatrThom

PatrThom

It didn’t have the usual [Tag] but I was still concerned.
Also don’t forget his VG work.

—Patrick

Frank

Frank

It didn’t have the usual [Tag] but I was still concerned.
Also don’t forget his VG work.

—Patrick
Putting that tag would have been lying and I would never do that.

But remember:

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Just Me

Just Me

Thanks you bastard, I'm awake now even without my coffee first! :thumbsup:

And never forget: "It wasn't the mighty fleet, it wasn't some fancy new weapon. It was a drill instructor named Zim, who captured a brain."

bhamv3

bhamv3

"Your enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand! MEDIC!!"

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

He has such a long list of voice acting appearances. My two favorites? Rhino in Spectacular Spider-Man and his work on Gargoyles.

Can't find any specific clips for Gargoyles. I also saw behind-the-scenes footage of the actors recording for Spectacular Spider-Man, including Clancy doing Rhino. He was so animated, you could tell he was having a blast.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Ooh, and there's this:

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

OH sweet suffering satanic succotash, twas SCARED for a minute there! EITHER WEITHER-happy birthday greatest Lex Luthor ever!

Frank

Frank

He has such a long list of voice acting appearances. My two favorites? Rhino in Spectacular Spider-Man and his work on Gargoyles.

Can't find any specific clips for Gargoyles. I also saw behind-the-scenes footage of the actors recording for Spectacular Spider-Man, including Clancy doing Rhino. He was so animated, you could tell he was having a blast.
It surprises me his Lex Luthor isn't your favourite.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

It surprises me his Lex Luthor isn't your favourite.
It's definitely one of them. But I preferred bringing up less obvious picks.

PatrThom

PatrThom

less obvious picks.
His voice is particularly distinctive, like Ron Perlman's.
I mainly know him from Highlander, Earth 2, Starship Troopers, and Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny.
--Patrick