Copyright is for EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My oldest son has turned to copyright in order to enforce his desires regarding my wife's efforts to review his homework:

Next week I'm going to teach him about EULAs.

Dave

Staff member
His fonts are too big. He needs to make them teeny tiny so if they are broken he has grounds to sue and make money.

But this is pretty funny! What does mom think of it?

It was hilarious. I was in the kitchen, and he goes to mom in the next room and says he's done with his homework, and asks to go play. She asks to see his work. Usually he whines about having to show it to her, but this time he gives her the flash drive without complaint.

Moments later I hear her exclaim that she has the right to check his homework and make him do it over if she's not satisfied with it, etc, etc, etc.

I couldn't help it. I started laughing from the kitchen hearing her tell him that he can't prevent her from doing this just by adding a copyright to it. I'm pretty sure it undermined her discussion with him to hear me laughing from the next room, but it was just hilarious.

I don't know how I'll be when Jet starts going to school, but if he handed me a note like that I would probably struggle to keep a straight face, then congratulate myself because he's smarter then the average bear. :p

That said, this is adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.