Export thread

Curious

darkangel6988

Was just curious what everyone has been up to!
Haven't been around in a few days and I've been rather quiet so I wanted to pop in and get some updates.....

Also wanted to say thank you to all of you for helping me pass the time till my hubby comes back home I remember being at 85 days left and wanting to bang my head against the wall but now I only have 45 days to go, so Thanks for making this experience fun !

Nothing New here Just started my insanity workout program.....What is everyone else up to?

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

How's the no smoking going?

darkangel6988

Good :) One day at a time, thank you for asking ! I still have my smoke in the morning but atleast i'm closer to getting it gone all together! The Insanity workout helps me to not smoke too so that's a good thing!

How have you been ? Are you still wreaking havoc ?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Glad the quitting's going well, and that the Insanity workout hasn't driven you insane. :p

Me, I've been trying to work up to jogging. After a week and a half, I've gone from jogging for 30 seconds to 2 minutes without having to stop. I've gone 2 miles almost every day, and I'm very excited about it. Also waiting for Spring Break... 2 more days.

Jay

Jay

*slides his manhood into the thread* C-C-C-O-M-B-O Breaker!

I'm looking forward to the long Easter weekend. Gonna have a huge BBQ on Sats to welcome that 25 degrees Celsius that us expected.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Nice on quitting smoking and on jogging. Both activities are admirable.

Nice weather should be hitting these weekend, so we'll be heading to the zoo on Saturday.

Cajungal

Cajungal

*slides his manhood into the thread
Be gentle, it's a very small thread.

Have fun at the zoo, Es. :D

PatrThom

PatrThom

Juggling, racing against the clock, tying up loose ends, finalizing projects, starting new ones, working on self-improvement, locking in gains, and wedging in time enough for sufficient sleep to keep from mishandling our remaining car into 'a situation.'

All to make sure there will be enough resources to meet the needs of our family, for now and (with luck) later. So...the usual.

--Patrick

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Still a bit on the recovery side, with a persistent but luckily diminishing cough. Also, just got the news I got in the actor crew of this year's Medieval Market. Huzzah!

Chazwozel

I too have started insanity, and it's not really all that insane. I've had worse.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Replaced excessive middle of the night gaming with excessive middle of the night drinking.

Gusto

Gusto

My grandfather successfully came through his bypass surgery yesterday and is currently in the ICU recovering.

I bought a queen-sized bed last week and it's being delivered on Easter Monday. I'm spending a lot of my free time this week cleaning out and rearranging my bedroom to fit a bigger bed.

Wasabi Poptart

Nothing new here. Homework, housework, and taking care of my kiddos while trying to get all the info I need before the Navy sends us to my husband's next duty station.

darkangel6988

Glad everyone is well :) All is well just doing these 60 days of insanity and resting when I can.
Chaz you must be a fitness trainer if you can sit there and pretend that shit ain't intense but anyhow.
Congrats to you North Ranger and glad that your feeling a lil better.
Cajungal good job on the running keep it up , That's awesome that you go for 2 miles very admirable.
I wish to not respond about Serious jay's manhood but yes very fired up about the nice weather this weekend.
Wildsoul all the best at the new duty station I'm about ready to seattle into ours.

And to everyone else it was nice hearing from you :) Glad everyone seems well .

Ezeran

I've had a busy 2 days of sitting in a hospital bed playing Breath of Fire 3 on my psp. Only 2 and a bit months and I can finally get rid of these tonsils.

Kitty Sinatra

Lots of working. I will be happy when I get to live on Saturdays again. So I've been spending my free time relaxing more than I should, and by relaxing I mean eating out and drinking :(

Or should that be this guy? :)

We need a drunk emoticon.

Also, been reading a bunch of Asimov and Vonnegut.

Working, drinking, eating and reading. YeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwww!

darkangel6988

I've had a busy 2 days of sitting in a hospital bed playing Breath of Fire 3 on my psp. Only 2 and a bit months and I can finally get rid of these tonsils.
I may have to have mine removed , They were talking about it before I left Washington kinda trying to avoid it.....Why are you in the hospital now? Good luck with your tonsils I hear recovery in adults is horrendous :(

Ezeran

Quincy on my tonsils luckily they caught it early enough to spare me a needle down the throat this time, so was just iv anti biotics. But was in earlier this month where I had needles down the throat. Normally one trip to the hospital needle down the throat day of iv and I'm better, however its lingering just now which is annoying though being off work is nice

phil

The Goddamn Batman

Was just curious what everyone has been up to!
Haven't been around in a few days and I've been rather quiet so I wanted to pop in and get some updates.....

Also wanted to say thank you to all of you for helping me pass the time till my hubby comes back home I remember being at 85 days left and wanting to bang my head against the wall but now I only have 45 days to go, so Thanks for making this experience fun !

Nothing New here Just started my insanity workout program.....What is everyone else up to?

The usual.

Patrolling the streets of Gotham in my never ending war on crime.

Bizarro Gusto

ASSERTING MY IDENTITY

Cajungal

Cajungal

ONOES! It's bizarro Gusto. HIDE YOUR DAUGHTERS AND YOUR INTRAVENOUS DRUGS!

General Specific

General Specific

Cajungal

Cajungal

When you're not fighting evil with the power of love and friendship, you mean?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Cajungal

Cajungal

:laugh:

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I'm just surprised that I ever found a way to post that while slightly in context.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Shouldn't you be spraying monsters with bubbles/studying for entrance exams/playing a magical harp instead of posting in a forum, hmmmmm?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Oh, go soak your head in water and think about your actions.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Haha, that is also your sig!

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

hm, so it is.

darkangel6988

Sorry about the tonsils and glad everyone is fighting crime. LOL !

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

.... Nuff said. *grins* We'll see what the shift tomorrow brings

darkangel6988

Lol ......This thread has gone completely crazy !

Ezeran

I shall fight crime too! I can infect them with tonsilitis! I just have to make out with every criminal I can find. I shall be sexual harrasment man!

Philosopher B.

I'll be the crazy sidekick, Gropinger.

Shannow

Shannow

Totaled my car last night, going to have to get another. Waiting to see what ill get from insurance. This will put a damper on my summer vacation plans in Dallas and Tennessee. Working a lot. Etc.

darkangel6988

Sorry to hear that Shannow :( Good luck with everything.........

Finished week 1 of insanity feel awesome tomo I start week 2.......6 weeks till husband is back and he may have blurted out that he could come home and immediately Deploy to afghanistan so that made me vomit in my mouth a lil bit.....then I freaked out completely and now I'm calm but still wanna throw up in my mouth a lil bit.
BAH!
Well Happy Easter to everyone though . Hope you all have a blast :)

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I have been on here less lately, working on animating for my group film. Our group has the longest film of the year. I signed on for 17seconds of animation, which is only 2nd or 3rd most in our group, but is more than anyone I know in any other group. I have about 6-7 seconds of animation left before I can start clean-up and colouring, so I'm working crazy long hours at the studio. Plus still stressing out over trying to find a co-op placement for the summer.

*EDIT* I re-did the math on my scene lengths. I have no idea how I figured I had 17 seconds. I have 26. I definitely must've made a typo when I was adding up the frame count.

darkangel6988

Sorry about the stress :( Good luck though!

Happy Easter to everyone and their families :)

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

I'm having roast beef, mashed potatoes, a slew of vegetables, and buttered biscuits for dinner tonight. :)

So, your exercise regimen is coming along nicely? :p

darkangel6988

I'm having roast beef, mashed potatoes, a slew of vegetables, and buttered biscuits for dinner tonight. :)

So, your exercise regimen is coming along nicely? :p
yes wonderfully I am officially a beach body coach and I have seen results in 7 days very small results but none the less a small change. My blog is going well and I"m on week 2 day 3 starting tomo. Oh and my non smoking is going good to...... Its a good week for me ! Hope eveyrone had a nice Easter!

darkangel6988

Just saying Hi real quick. This whole insanity and beach body coach thing is keep me supremely busy! I am almost done week 3 and heading for week 4. Hubby comes home in one more month.

Thank yall for all your support while he's been away. Let me know how you are all doing? Anything new and exciting happening around here?

Dusty668

Volcanos in iceland, and rum in mah belly!

Wait, neither of those are new....

Oh well, good times anyhoo.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Just saying Hi real quick. This whole insanity and beach body coach thing is keep me supremely busy! I am almost done week 3 and heading for week 4. Hubby comes home in one more month.

Thank yall for all your support while he's been away. Let me know how you are all doing? Anything new and exciting happening around here?
Vytamindi pummeled a hawk with her car, on purpose, because she's such a hateful person.

And I jogged for half a mile without stopping last week! :D

figmentPez

figmentPez

Everyone on the forums switched names and I don't know who anyone is anymore!

darkangel6988

Vytamindi pummeled a hawk with her car, on purpose, because she's such a hateful person.

And I jogged for half a mile without stopping last week! :D[/QUOTE]

Awesome Job ! Keep me posted about your joggin and keep up the good work :) Almost done week 3 I'm tired but I ain't about to stop hehe.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I HATE NATURE

darkangel6988

Well I didn't quite know where to post and I'm slightly out of the loop since i haven't really paid much attention to this site in a few weeks.....How are yall doing? I hope everyone is well .

Just wanted to say Hi really and let yall know I'm still alive. Oh and Only 20 days till my hubby is home sure beats that 85 days from the beginning of when I got here :)

Kitty Sinatra

20 days! The past 20 days have vanished on me like they never existed. I hope these next 20 days likewise fly by for you.

darkangel6988

20 days! The past 20 days have vanished on me like they never existed. I hope these next 20 days likewise fly by for you.
Thank you kitty sinatra which im assuming your grue lol :)

Kitty Sinatra

Aye. Tis me.

I got caught up in a frenzy of name changing a couple weeks back. I don't know who anyone here is anymore. Except Edrondol. That dude's never changed his name.

Cat

Cat

Been trying to sort some shit out and get into shape lately.

darkangel6988

Been trying to sort some shit out and get into shape lately.
Really that's what I've been doing ....well not trying to sort shit out and get into shape actually doing the work to get in shape. I'm on week 5 of insanity and kicking some serious ass. I'm a beachbody coach if anyone is interested in beachbody products here is my website.

www.beachbodycoach.com/sweetinsanity18

on that note its bed time got a crazy day of ass kicking to do !

figmentPez

figmentPez

Good to hear from you. Is exercise all that's keeping you form visiting the forums, or have you been busy with other stuff as well?

Dave

Dave

She saw us all on the pictures thread and was scared away.

darkangel6988

Good to hear from you. Is exercise all that's keeping you form visiting the forums, or have you been busy with other stuff as well?
Hey Fig......Yeah its the excercise plan I became a beachbody coach as well and it's taken up so much of my time. I've also been bloggin about my progress and the insanity program at www.sweetinsanity6988.wordpress.com please be kind if you choose to comment LOL .

But yeah I'm on week 5 now of this program and its like a full time job. I have missed you all though. What's new with you ?

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Nah Never ! I'm back I promise to always come back and check in :) I'm attached to this place lol !

Dave

Dave

Hey Fig......Yeah its the excercise plan I became a beachbody coach as well and it's taken up so much of my time. I've also been bloggin about my progress and the insanity program at www.sweetinsanity6988.wordpress.com please be kind if you choose to comment LOL .

But yeah I'm on week 5 now of this program and its like a full time job. I have missed you all though. What's new with you ?

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Nah Never ! I'm back I promise to always come back and check in :) I'm attached to this place lol ![/QUOTE]

LOTS of name changes! I had a bunch of people asking me to change their names and I got fed up because I didn't have the time and I put an addon that allows people to do it themselves. Holy crap! I had NO idea the chaos I was unleashing!!

Hylian

Hylian

Nah Never ! I'm back I promise to always come back and check in :) I'm attached to this place lol ![/QUOTE]

LOTS of name changes! I had a bunch of people asking me to change their names and I got fed up because I didn't have the time and I put an addon that allows people to do it themselves. Holy crap! I had NO idea the chaos I was unleashing!![/QUOTE]

Great evil have you unleashed upon us mortal fools