Export thread

Cuteness Incoming!

General Specific

General Specific

My brother just sent me a bunch of pics of my nephew and like a good Uncle, I must browbeat all of my friends and acquaintances with His Royal Cuteness.

So here he is with one of his Great-Grandmas

And here is his other Great-Grandma

All that traveling wore daddy out.

Here he is with his favorite Uncle :D

Back in Houston visiting a park with his cousin.

D'aaaaaaaaaawww

See you later!

:D :D :D

Cajungal

Cajungal

OHHHHHHHH Just look at those big old cheeks!! What a cute pie! :D Cher baby!!!

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Those last two pictures are great!

Philosopher B.

He's got the same cheeks as the first great-grandmother! Cute pics.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Oh! OH!

You're nephew is really cute...but I'm using this thread to show off my babes cuteness. :)

This is him reenacting Nick Noltes mug shot.

Uh-oh! Bath time at the cabin!

Cajungal

Cajungal

G'AH! OVERLOAD!

And SJ, I concur. I love watchin two little kiddos walk around together holding hands, bonding and whatnot. It's just so sweet.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

There was this great moment with my niece and little cousin recently, in fact... they were pages in my mom's mardi gras krewe, and their job was to run up on stage and deliver messages from other "kingdoms." Gracie, my cousin, started crying because she was shy. Ada took her hands, patted her on the head, and said in a comforting voice, "Now Gracie, don't cry... we have to run!" Funny thing is Gracie was 6 and Ada was 4!

General Specific

General Specific

He's got the same cheeks as the first great-grandmother! Cute pics.
Yes, if you notice in the pic of me, I have the same cheeks as well. The Brice genes are strong in that boy. :D

Oh! OH!

You're nephew is really cute...but I'm using this thread to show off my babes cuteness. :)
Coolies, I specifically named the thread like that so if anyone else wanted to do exactly that, they could. :)

I love the slide pic. :D

Wasabi Poptart

Too cute! :wub:

Element 117

*enters thread to flame everyone*

*is easily defeated by babies*

dammit.... ;)