Export thread

Cyber Monday

Dave

Dave

Apparently it doesn't mean what I thought it meant. Now I have to retract some emails or send out some apologies.

Damn it!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I had the same Idea for the day too. I was also so disappointed that Amazon.com was about books.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Any good deals? I am ridiculously disappointed at Deepdiscount's offering.

Chazwozel

Any good deals? I am ridiculously disappointed at Deepdiscount's offering.

None that I've seen. Cybermonday has gone the way of ebay. You used to be able to score good deals, now it's just slightly marked down junk that every retailer's trying to get rid of for the next season item.

The only really good deals I've seen are Steam's 5 day, 1 day sales on some really good PC games.

Jay

Jay

^^^

This

I've seen nothing of interest today.

General Specific

General Specific

Not seen any interesting deals yet.

OOO, look! An email from Dave!

Dave

Dave

Yeah. Sorry about that.

Espy

Espy

Hey! I got one too!

Let's see... it says... uh... UH... Oh my.

I had no idea you could write things like that legally.

Hylian

Hylian

So far I have been real disappointed with the deals today :(

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I need a printer and they have an HP one for $30 bucks. Maybe.

TNM

TNM

Yeah but the cartridges cost more than the printer.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Yeah but the cartridges cost more than the printer.[/QUOTE]
That's why I haven't even taken out my wallet. I would be willing to spend money on a good printer that doesn't need expensive cartridges. All I would print would be quick copy coupons or mapquest. Nothing special.

Iaculus

a/s/l?

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

13/f/urpants

*checks username again* Whoops. Nevermind.

Roxxoredizorz

Hey! I got one too!

Let's see... it says... uh... UH... Oh my.

I had no idea you could write things like that legally.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you've never read James Joyce's letters?

http://www.johnhamilton.us/2/jamesjoyceletters.htm NSFW

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

*fans self* Oh my!

Bubble181

Bubble181

V, if you don't need colour, get an office laserjet. No cartridges, fast and clear printing. Pretty expensive to buy, but don't need to be replaced. We still use the same HP 4L that we bought for Win 3.11. It functions fine under Vista (though there aren't any drivers for 7 yet :-P).
As for colour printers....I know it sounds horrible, but I often just buy a new printer instead of a new cartridge. It's cheaper :-P

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I don't know what you guys are talking about. And for some reason I don't even want to. Maybe it's because I fear that the Cyber Monday really is about what it sounds like.

Koko

thinkgeek.com
Has free shipping today.
Normally they charge upwards of $7 for a small item, so rack up $25 worth and save on those gadgets.
I bought a 2010 Despair Calendar & USB Plasma Ball. $25.58.

General Specific

General Specific

I don't know what you guys are talking about. And for some reason I don't even want to. Maybe it's because I fear that the Cyber Monday really is about what it sounds like.
Here in the US, the day after our Thanksgiving holiday is usually a day filled with shopping for Christmas gifts, large sales, and general retail pandemonium. As thanksgiving is the last thursday of November each year, this day always falls on Friday. It has come to be termed "Black Friday." It can easily be the single biggest day of any store's year, often making or breaking their yearly sales and influencing whether or not stores stay in business.

Online stores wanted to get their piece of that action as well, but did not want it to fall on the same day that everyone would be out at the malls and other brick & mortar stores. So, they opted to shift the date of their sales to the next Monday. They also wanted a catchy moniker and so named it "Cyber Monday."

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Now we need to make a stop-motion movie about that.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Im too damn broke to buy anything :(

I have $10 to last me till Friday and I just bought Mirrors Edge on Steam because I couldn't pass it up for $5 :confused: I wish I would have had enough for some of the other awesome deals they had :(

makare

Apparently it doesn't mean what I thought it meant. Now I have to retract some emails or send out some apologies.

Damn it!
I am disappointed that I didn't get an email.

I won't soon forget this dave!

Jay

Jay

Cuyval Dar

Hey Dave, wanna continue that email in Vent? :unibrow:

Soliloquy

[/QUOTE]

ROFL[/QUOTE]

What comic is that from?