Export thread

Dallas zombie walk!

phil

phil

It's a canned food drive and we are trying to get into the guinesse book of world records!

Pix to come!

Come on down if you're in the area! It's in deep ellum! I'm looking at you chibs and tin!

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

phil

phil

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

Guinness Record Book for what? Cause I'm pretty sure Toronto'z Zombie Walk has consistently been the biggest Annual Zombie Walk by a very large margin since the beginning. Last year's was about 5,000 people, I think.

phil

phil

I hear ours was 4,000 last year. Not too far behind!

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I hear ours was 4,000 last year. Not too far behind!
Not bad. Not bad at all.

I like that you guys use it for charity. The Toronto Zombie Walk is just a free thing people do for fun. People are free to use it for charity purposes if they choose but there's no big organized charity drive of any sort.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

I guess last year's numbers were never confirmed by police.

According to Wikipedia, the Guiness World Record Zombie Walk is Seattle 2010, with 4,200.

General Specific

General Specific

phil

phil

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

phil

phil

And Kung Fu zombie was the only kind I didn't see! What a shame :(

makare

That looked like a really fun time.

phil

phil

Disconnected

Is this another excuse to hide in anonymity to be a douche?

Only one's I've experienced have been jack holes lurching on people, leaving enormous blood goop on store windows, transit bus windows (on the outside) and blocking traffic.

the charity thing is nice but god damn there are to many motherfuckers out there ruining shit.

phil

phil

Everyone was actually pretty cool. The only thing I saw was some fake blood on the sidewalk every here and there. It should wash off easily. The walk itself was limited to one street and only lasted about 20 minutes or so. There was hardly any traffic stopping or anything really. One guy in the other video I'm uploading does decide to speed up because I guess someone did happen to walk in front of his car. He was the only asshole I encountered the whole day.

Disconnected

1 asshole per day? I shall encourage this city to strive for this goal.

phil

phil

KCWM

KCWM

I need to check in on this board more often. I didn't see this thread until today.

Cool stuff though.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I wonder how long the walk was, cause if it were over a mile, I'd be dead on my feet.