[Comics] Daredevil

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this book doesn't win an Eisner this year I will seriously doubt the comic industry. It has been nothing but an absolute blast each and every issue. The art is stunning and the writing is some of Mark Waid's best.

It an Punisher have been great, but I think I'm enjoying the Man without Fear's book more. They're very different though, and both worth checking out.

Favorite line from the third issue:

Suddenly I miss ninja's

Man, I've been hearing endlessly good things about the latest Daredevil run. I'll still wait for the trade, but I can't wait. Hornhead's honestly my second favourite superhero.

C

Collins Martinez

I always remain very keen to hear about daredevils , I liked this post. Please continue sharing.

Issue 4 came out a couple of weeks ago. New artist, just as stunning as the first (They will be switching back and forth with every couple of issues/story arc). It's also another great jumping on point if you happened to miss the first 3 issues.

I also want to say that I absolutely LOVE the Daily Bugle front page that serves as the recap/credits page.

This book is just amazing. Seriously.

If you're still not reading this, make sure you pick up the trade this Feb. Easily the best title Marvel is putting out each month.

I picked up issues 2-4 today. this.book is. AWESOME. seriously. its more enjoyable than anything I've picked up in the dc reboot. and I *like* action comics and animal man. Its just so...fun. And I'm loving the stylistic way they show his radar sense, both the 'wireframe' shots of people and the other stuff, like the highlighted areas of a room showing stuff he's picking up.

and this

I'm going to keep reading this, it got me reading a marvel book again, and its fucking. awesome.

That's what I've been talking about. It's just FUCKING AMAZING!

IMO issue 5 somehow managed to be even better than the last four.

Bumping this after reading issue 24. This book remains absolutely masterful. It continues to remain the absolute best title at Marvel.

I honestly haven't read Daredevil since prior to Marvel Knights, so it's been a REALLY long time. I used to love it though. Frank Miller back before he went batshit insane was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.