Did somebody say birthday, mon ami?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your card:

Here's the other card I accidentally bought before I remembered I already got you one:

And here's the method we're using to light all those candles on that cake:

Congratulations, Cajun Gal!

I couldn't find any nice stormtrooper pictures for you, so I may photopshop you one... any birthday requests? :p

E

Element 117

Joyeux anniversaire, vous belle femme. Merci d'être une lumière brillante de joie dans ce forum, d'avoir beaucoup de sourires et de bonheur pour ceux d'entre nous qui ont lu tous vos aimables paroles. Je voudrais pouvoir être aussi doux et awesome comme vous, mais je crains qu'aucun de nous ne peut point qui.

I have nothing fancy to post here so I shall merely say Happy Birthday CG! Hopes it's a great one!

Happy birthday, Cajun!
Hope you have a great day, as the start of an amazing year, in which only good things happen to you and all you care about :)

I came in here to say something, but then I saw Gusto's post, and now I can't remember why I'm here.

I think it had something to do with buying candles...

Cajungal

Staff member
Heehee, merci everyone! Sorry for not replying earlier.

I've been at my elementary school ALL DAY, and then my mom, sister, brother, and niece surprised me in my classroom and took me out! So I'm just getting home... It was a great day! I cried when Ada came running at me. I'm not a fan of being all by myself on my birthday, so it was the best present I could have received!

Thanks for all the great pictures, especially you, Kev. :p And Silver Jelly, if your offer is still open.... man I'm bad at coming up with funny things like that, so just GO NUTS! And Amy.... I actually speak very little French. I only know a few common things.... *sheepish grin* Would you mind translating? Provided it's not too saucy, that is.

Cajungal

Staff member
Yeah, she PM'ed me. It made me smile. :)

Thank you again, everyone, for the kind words. It was a lovely day, even though most of it didn't feel birthdayish. I guess 26 isn't so different from 25. Maybe I'll feel 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.