Export thread

Do you know where this is?

Biardo

Hy, I just wanted to post a game I used to play on an other forum.

I'm not sure this is the right place to do so, if it should go to games then by all means relocate it mods.

It goes like this:
One person posts a picture of a famous place in the world and the others have to guess where it is and if it's a building what it is, you can ask yes or no questions. The person who guesses it right can post a new picture.

I don't know if this will catch on here but in the other forum it was really popular.

So to get things started (an easy one):

figmentPez

figmentPez

Is that the site of a World's Fair?

Biardo

yes!

General Specific

General Specific

Brussels

Dave

Dave

Cool game!

Biardo

I'm going to allow this. (next time the name of the building should be stated, here it was the Atomuim of cours, build for the world fair of 1958, it represents a Iron molecule and has nine spheres which stand for the 9 provinces Belgium had at that time)

it's your turn

General Specific

General Specific

I really didn't have anything planned for this, so I had to take a bit to find something good. Let's see how long this one lasts:

Baerdog

Baerdog

Is that the fire station for Hook and Ladder Company #8 and also the Ghostbusters in NYC?

General Specific

General Specific

Indeed it is, I knew it wouldn't take long. :)

Baerdog

Baerdog

OK, here's mine.

Biardo

well that could be any cave, is it in America?

Baerdog

Baerdog

Yes it is.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Is it in Kartchner Caverns State Park, in Arizona?
;)

Baerdog

Baerdog

It is, but can you name the formation?

Dave

Dave

My lower intestines?

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

It is, but can you name the formation?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Kubla Khan. The most impressive formation in the caverns, at nearly 60 feet tall
[/FONT]

Baerdog

Baerdog

Yes! Your turn Tin.

And really, that thing is massive. You just can't get a sense of the scale until you're there.