[Funny] Don't mess with the mirror - man needs it while driving!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

I think man has a stick up his ass. or he is a WASP or both.

"Silence when I want to dance I want to dance. "

Remember girls, alter everything about yourself to please the man you are with and if you are lucky, he might call you again a few days later. :thumbsup:

Dave

Staff member
Just don't get drunk or he may leave you there!

Can you imagine someone putting this out today as a serious article?

Doing your makeup in the rearview mirror would be pretty distracting for the driver, I imagine. I mean, they've got a point there.

Doing your makeup in the rearview mirror would be pretty distracting for the driver, I imagine. I mean, they've got a point there.
Well, it can't be that big of a distraction. I see people doing their makeup in the rearview mirror all the time, and they're the ones driving! Of course, they're almost always doing a really shitty job of driving...

I saw a lady straightening her hair the other day while at a red light.

Actually ,I should have put that in the WTF thread!

I see them all the time doing makeup and fiddling with the radio, presumably steering with their knees.

Almost always when I'm in my wife's car, not my patrol car. :fu:

I don't think you get the real WTF of her statement Charon.

Straighteners need electricity/heat to operate....

Oh and I can't think of a single "guy" that I know that DOESN'T want his date to drink "too much". High-lare-ious.

I don't think you get the real WTF of her statement Charon.

Straighteners need electricity/heat to operate....

Oh and I can't think of a single "guy" that I know that DOESN'T want his date to drink "too much". High-lare-ious.
I don't want my dates to drink too much, I like active participants who are coherent :)

fade

Staff member
Pbbt. Whatever. My wife gets crazy (in a good way ifyouknowwhatImean) when she's drunk. Sadly, that hasn't happened in like 9 years.

Even if it's just for a night, Alcohol has landed me some "straight" girls more times than without. *However, I will say that I find "sloppy drunk" girls absolutely off putting.

A lot of these tips would work just as well if applied to guys.

The makeup and brassier ones, possibly less so, but they could still apply for some.

That whole side is great, not just for teh funny but also for some more interesting facts and stuff.

The last film of Laurel & Hardy makes me so sad, but the lovely photo set of a lively young Brigitte Bardot makes up for that.

I will spend a lot of time there over the next few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.