Entertain me you fools!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here finally done with my work week. My children are contently playing in the other room. I have housework I could/should be working on but don't feel up to it. I may or may not have homework I could be working on but don't even feel like checking right now. I have business dissolution paperwork to draw up because my ex-girlfriend and I can't even be friends and therefore definitely not business partners anymore but I'm giving that situation a couple of days to cool off before I venture into that arena again. I have a statement I need to write in order to get my truck out of police impound but want to consult with a lawyer before I submit anything. I'm tired from work it has been a really long week for very little pay. I don't have any video games to play nor desire to anyhow. The only books I have sitting around I really don't feel like reading.
So I'm sitting here with either nothing to do nor the drive to find something to entertain myself. So I come to Halforums and we seem to be in the middle of a very quiet period of time. Come on people, post, entertain, yell scream insult laugh tease (I'm looking at you who teases with the rep and if I thought you were half serious at be teasing right back :blush:) or in some other way entertain forum!!

tl;dr version:
Entertain me your fools!! :p

E

Element 117

I keep mistaking you for SeriousJay.

which just means I think you have me on your ignore list.

Which is awesome.

Then I sidetrack into sexual shower fantasies about Ame. And then nothing matters, except the new levels of pleasure that redefine happiness leaving the rest of the universe doused in gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.