Epic JetBlue - Take This Job and Shove It...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, I've yet to be on a flight as an adult where I wasn't faced with at least one inconsiderate jerk sitting either next to or behind me. I can't really blame him for losing it after getting hit in the head...I highly doubt it was the first time or that it was totally "on accident"

W

Wasabi Poptart

I find this whole thing hilarious. I wish I had been there to see it.

Dave

Staff member
He'd been on the job for 20 years. Think about that. 20 years of these assholes. Getting hit in the head with the guy's 50 pound bag because the traveler is more important than everyone else so the rules don't apply to him was just the last straw. I applaud the guy who quit and think the TWO FELONY AND TWO MISDEMEANOR CHARGES were pretty much crap.

He did do a couple of thousand dollars of damage to the plane, and took it out of service for the rest of the day. Not to mention snarling the flight times for that airport, because all the other flights had to be rescheduled. He's facing some major fines, and I hope just probation.

I also hope his retirement is vested already.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

FREE STEVEN SLATER!
And buy him a beer...

you know, it would make one hell of a beer ad.

Dave

Staff member
He did do a couple of thousand dollars of damage to the plane, and took it out of service for the rest of the day. Not to mention snarling the flight times for that airport, because all the other flights had to be rescheduled. He's facing some major fines, and I hope just probation.

I also hope his retirement is vested already.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

FREE STEVEN SLATER!
And buy him a beer...

you know, it would make one hell of a beer ad.
Not sure how he damaged the plane, though. Unless those things cause damage like airbags in cars do.

Dave, those raft/slide things are single use, they are not cheap (unlike me), and the plane is not allowed to take off with out one.

Status
Not open for further replies.