Export thread

Fattest Chinese kid ever!

Dave

Dave

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

More like the eight ton path, amirite?

... because he looks kinda like the fat, happy buddha.

Screw you guys, this is comedy gold!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

damn, he looks like he is blind due to the fat on his face.
Added at: 13:44
Forgot to add, it's more anti-Chinese propaganda.

Hylian

Hylian

The Mario shirt isn't doing much to combat the typical gamer stereotype.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Just saw this kid in a newspaper on the bus this morning... and then i saw his future looking for the dermatology department and getting so tired from walking a few metres that he sat on the 1st thing he could, which was a scale... that was funny and sad at the same time...

Dave

Dave

damn, he looks like he is blind due to the fat on his face.
Added at: 13:44
It's not anti-Chinese at all. It's anti-dumbass parents.

@Li3n

@Li3n

THE CHINESE ARE TALKING OUR NO.1 SPOT ON THE FATTEST COUNTRY LIST TOO NOW.... WE MUST STOP THEM.........

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

It's not anti-Chinese at all. It's anti-dumbass parents.
Go to just about any Major Western Paper/News Service and there will be some story of weird-ass shit happening in China. It comes down Every Single Day. They must have hired out some of Jerry Springer's Employees to move out of the South (or the North Country since this is the UK) and into China, to find the dregs of humanity.

We have 1/4 their population and likely have more children that are morbidly obese.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Dear Google ads, you make this thread complete!

Chinese Love Links dot com:awesome:

I thinking that there must be something medically wrong with the child. Most babies don't eat at that rate.

makare

It sounds like the parents have been trying to get him to be more active.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Man, that old racist joke, how do you blindfold an asian, actually fits for him.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Kid'll have a heart attack before he's twelve.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

They should make him chase a plate of sweet buns (mmm, sweet buns) up and down a mountain a few times.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Come to think of it, soon as he's old enough to work in a sweatshop (what's that? Two years away?), he'll drop weight.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Well, considering that about one in six people in the world today is Chinese, these weird things have a fair chance of appearing there. Although I wonder why we never hear weird shit from India, even though the population of India is almost as big as China's.

Also... I have to admit disliking this kind of "news". They're the modern-day version of a freak show, sometimes wrapped in a false blanket of actually giving a shit.

makare

I have a general interest in genetic anomalies and a lot of those occur in India.

PatrThom

PatrThom

He's probably got that thing that doesn't tell you when you're full (Leptin resistance, I think?). Poor kid. Even if he gets his condition under control, he's still going to feel hungry all the time (barring some sort of medical breakthrough).

--Patrick

Jiarn

Kid'll have a heart attack before he's twelve.
Dead by 20 unfortunately if something isn't done.

Mathias

Mathias

Well, considering that about one in six people in the world today is Chinese, these weird things have a fair chance of appearing there. Although I wonder why we never hear weird shit from India, even though the population of India is almost as big as China's.

Also... I have to admit disliking this kind of "news". They're the modern-day version of a freak show, sometimes wrapped in a false blanket of actually giving a shit.

Cause an Indian family has like 50 kids compared to the single kid Chinese couples have. Spoiled only child syndrome...

drifter

drifter

Although I wonder why we never hear weird shit from India, even though the population of India is almost as big as China's.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Shiva jokes would be considered poor taste, wouldn't they?

I'll show myself out.

Wasabi Poptart

Actually, Poe, I think I remember this girl being heralded in her village as an incarnation of a Hindu goddess.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Yup. Caused quite a stir.

--Patrick

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

This stuff comes from India ALL the time.

Remember Tree Man?

LittleSin

LittleSin

What...what the fuck?!

@Li3n

@Li3n

This stuff comes from India ALL the time.

Remember Tree Man?
Shredder's been putting mutagen in the water again i see...

strawman

strawman

What...what the fuck?!
http://articles.cnn.com/2008-10-02/...mmon-warts-immune-system-growths?_s=PM:HEALTH

The figured out what was going on, cut off most of the growths, but are probably still trying to kill the virus that's causing it.

Docseverin

Docseverin

Man, that old racist joke, how do you blindfold an asian, actually fits for him.
Put a windshield in front of them? I thought that easily applied to all of them.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Put a windshield in front of them? I thought that easily applied to all of them.
The one punchline I always heard was a string of dental floss.