Export thread

Favourite Halforumites

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm sure this will eventually turn into people listing least favourites, which will cause drama, but I'm going to be idealistic and optimistic that that doesn't happen.

Who are some of your favourite Halforumites and why? Here's a couple of mine, but it's certainly not taking anything away from others. Just the ones that stand out the most for me.

Shegokigo: We seem to share similar nerdly interests (not on everything, but a good portion of stuff). Plus, while I know it grates on some, I never get tired of the "she's secretly a hired assassin or something" running joke.

Jay: If only for the hilariously timed Creepy Woodys.

Dave: The voice of reason, who I'm always empathize with for his struggles, but also for being a good sport about the inanity we crazies do.

LittleKagsin & Cajungal: I swear these two were secretly split apart at birth because they're both hilarious in their spunky, girly cuteness.

Allen who is Quiet: SIMILIES!?
Bumble the Boy Wonder : For being Allen's partner in crime on these boards.
Gusto: For being the third in this triple threat party.

LittleSin: 'Cause she's always written some really sweet messages to me when I'm struggling with depression. Plus, a fellow fan of Simon R. Green.

figmentPez: For his outstanding work on keeping us up to date on Steam and GOG sales.

Quotemander Prime: For editing my novel, but also a lot of shared interests.

Mathias: We butted heads many a time, but he's still a good bloke overall and the kinda guy that I want to share a pitcher of beer with some day.

Covar: Who's sometimes almost as knowledgeable as I am when it comes to comics. Almost.

Frank: Purely for our shared love of Preacher.

Adammon: For the never-ending hilarity that is the animated gifs. You could just respond with those from now on and I don't think anyone would ever complain.

Officer_Charon: For being an awesome sport and not reporting half of us to the proper authorities.

Silver Jelly: If only for the absolutely hilarity that your pictures have brought about on the New Picture thread.

Amorous Eyes: Nuff said. :D

Think that's everyone that I can think of, off the top of my head. The ones that stand out the most for me, anyway. :) I'm certain I missed some.

SeraRelm

:(

makare

My favorites are the ones that don't spell favorite with a u.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh man, so many things to say. This could take a while. I'm afraid of forgetting someone...

makare

Just say your top three then people don't know if they are on the overall list or not. It gives them hope of your lurve.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

My favorites are the ones that don't spell favorite with a u.
So your favourite people are bad spellers? :wololo:

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

How could this thread go wrong? :D

Glad I've got wine.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

How could this thread go wrong? :D

Glad I've got wine.
Was there any doubt. Like.... at all?

Jay

Jay

1.jpg

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Was there any doubt. Like.... at all?
The wine has inhibited my doubt gland. Or something.

makare

My favorites are the ones I talk to on a regular basis on chat or msn/yahoo. They are some of my best friends.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh man, so many things to say. This could take a while. I'm afraid of forgetting someone...
Oh goodness, me too!

makare

The thing about the spelling was a joke... :facepalm:

SeraRelm

My favorites are the ones I'll keep on hand at the Zombie Ranch, all others shall be food or fodder.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

The thing about the spelling was a joke... :facepalm:
Which I got, and joked back.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

My favorites are the ones I'll keep on hand at the Zombie Ranch, all others shall be food or fodder.
You want me to fodder your future children? I'm honoured!

Wait, hang on...

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin & Cajungal: I swear these two were secretly split apart at birth because they're both hilarious in their spunky, girly cuteness.
Aww, I feel so honored to be on someone's list! Thanks ThatNickGuy, you make me smile. =^^=

makare

Which I got, and joked back.
Yeah I know but from the really really tag I got from jay my guess is .. (whisper) he didnt get it.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

My favorites are the ones who run fast enough to make it a sporting chance...
NSFW
LivingImageRydell_Pecci2.gif

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

He's probably just mad that he doesn't make it on your list.

makare

yeah my list does include a few UKers so I am sure they stick that u in there. No worries.

Hehe stick it in there.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Hehe stick it in there.
Sounds like....nah, that one's too obvious.

makare

I should probably be candid and reveal that I am really drunk right now... I don't make any claims of clarity. We had our law school prom tonight and the drinks flowed like... wine. They flowed like drinks.

Rum me hearties RUM!

SeraRelm

Wait, hang on...
I'm sure you'll have your uses.

Jay

Jay

My fav's... limiting myself to 10.

Quotemander Prime: My original American Amazon mule. Consider him a good friend. Shame he's not online much anyone to play game with. I enjoy his posts and POV immensely.

Nick: Fantastic sense of humour. One of my favourite posters to immediately check his posts the moment he posts them. Did I mention the humour? My favourite. Favourite. Favour ite.

Dave: For his thankless work and providing this website to us.

LittleSin: Smart and insightful. Now I read everything she posts with Alyson Hannigan's voice.

Frank: Love his opinions and point of view. I think we would be great friends if we lived close together.

Adammon: Many reasons. His ability to post funny GIFS and I generally think he's a cool as fuck person. Mad respect.

Shegokigo: Entertaining me as always. Informative and cute when she pretends to be something she's obviously not. :)

Officer_Charon: For accomplishing task of "Deal With It Cop". WITH HIS POLICE CAR!!!

LittleKagsin: Sugar and spice and everything nice. Sweet girl that loves to play with Jay.

Azurepheonix: A brother from a different mother. I enjoy his opinions and love playing games with him

BONUIS HONORABLE MENTION :

Pat: This dude is awesome. I GREATLY respect his opinion in anything tech wise. If I was Mal Reynolds and needed a tech guy, he would be my fucking tech guy.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'm best at loving myself.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

:foreveralone:

makare

Poe im including you in my list even though I havent talked to you off the forum in 4-evah.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet: SIMILIES!?
Bumble the Boy Wonder : For being Allen's partner in crime on these boards.
Gusto: For being the third in this triple threat party.
That's right. I'm listed first. Suck it, Bumble the Boy Wonder and Gusto

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Poe im including you in my list even though I havent talked to you off the forum in 4-evah.
But I demand public acknowledgement!

But that's fine, that's fine. I've got my pile of likes to keep me warm. And doubtless, a soon to be pile of dislikes made in spite.

SeraRelm

My favorites are the ones who run fast enough to make it a sporting chance...
What about the ones who don't run?

General Specific

General Specific

My favorite people are strictly the ones that no one mentions during the course of this thread.

Which currently includes me, General Specific. Oops, damn.

makare

I guess the top 5 of my list of favorites, definitely not all would be

Baer- he's is interesting to talk to and he has a great sense of humor. Also, he puts up with my whining more than any other person and he is STILL my friend. Much love.

Krisken- also very funny.. has great pun skills which I rarely appreciate as much as I should... and he is a good friend who gives good advice. I like talking about politics with him.

Null- makes me laugh more than anyone on earth and he is a very intelligent conversation partner. His snarkiness warms my heart.

Moss- amuses me especially when he reads Jame's Joyce's dirty letters teehee...

Vagabond- my Mario Kart opponent... apparently he would follow me anywhere even off a cliff LOLS

so many more.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

My favorite people are strictly the ones that no one has mentions during the course of this thread.

Which currently includes me, General Specific. Oops, damn.
You have the great goddamn taste in music. If for no other reason, that would get you on my list. In like the top three, even.

Null

Null

I'm a bit drunk and sentimental, so why not participate in this too:

makare - a very good friend whom I'm rarely not talking to, it seems. You rule.

GenSpec - all the way back to the KryptonKrew days. Seriously cool dude.

SeraRelm - even when we disagree, your posts often make me smile. You seem pretty nice.

Cajungal - one of the genuinely nicest people one could meet. You rock the Ukulele.

Cheezy - you're a good person, just need a little confidence and you'll do well.

Officer_Charon - I respect you for doing that job you do, and you're also a damn funny guy.

Shekigogo - you're completely unapologetic and take no prisoners, and for some reason I like that about you.

I'm forgetting a lot of people here, but those quickly came to mind.

Bowielee

Bowielee

mjpop.gif

makare

I think the thread will be fine as long as people don't make a point of who is not on their list. I mean I am pretty sure I know whose list I'd be on anyway. No surprises really.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Hey, I'm still happy that after 3 years, I actually make it into the "all the forumites" drawings.

SeraRelm

Yes.

I am very nice.

BErt

Shekigogo - you...take no prisoners
This is in direct contradiction of what I had believed to be her M.O...

Null

Null

This is in direct contradiction of what I had believed to be her M.O...
I was being metaphorical. And in her case, they're more 'hostages' or 'victims' than 'prisoners'. :awesome:

Jay

Jay

Shego IRL

zViUY.gif

Bowielee

Bowielee

I think that's probably so very close to the truth.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Bitches you callin me fat?
3932197909_oh_hell_naw_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Though honestly, how could I ever prove anything about any part of my "fake personality" without getting into serious trouble? I mean it's a lose/lose situation anyway.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Maybe if I'm quiet someone will mention me.

.... wait shit

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly: If only for the absolutely hilarity that your pictures have brought about on the New Picture thread.
Everybody loves the Brazzers Man!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Maybe if I'm quiet someone will mention me.

.... wait shit
When my original Diablo 2 disc exploded in my cd-drive, you sent me another that you had. You're on my list!

*unless that wasn't you...

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

When my original Diablo 2 disc exploded in my cd-drive, you sent me another that you had. You're on my list!

*unless that wasn't you...
Hurrayyyyyyy!

bhamv3

bhamv3

Hurrayyyyyyy!
I read this in Zoidberg's voice. Did anyone else hear Zoidberg?

Bowielee

Bowielee

Well NOW I do. :)

makare

why not zoidberg?

But I demand public acknowledgement!

But that's fine, that's fine. I've got my pile of likes to keep me warm. And doubtless, a soon to be pile of dislikes made in spite.
I like Poe. Wanna, uh, hang out later? :unibrow:

Terrik

Terrik

favoriteposter.png

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Man I sure wish my name was indlucded.

Whatever that is.

Terrik

Terrik

Man I sure wish my name was indlucded.

Whatever that is.
WELL! You just got knocked off my list!

Mathias

Mathias

Jay, Dave, Hun, Shegs, G-bandit, Tin, Adamon, Juski, darkaudit, fade, darkangel, and little sin.

I have a list of people I can't stand too! Marake, sera, amy(chrone), charlie, that yoshiwahazawhs... whatever the fuck his name is, and of course the ever lovable Tiq.

I'm taking this thread to the place it deserves to go, STRAIGHT TO HELL!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Dude, I list you and you don't list me! What happened the forum bro code!? Friendship: OVER!

Also, show of hands. Who's not surprised that Mathias is the one to list his least favourites?

ElJuski

ElJuski

Lol Halforums circlejerk. At least I made Chaz's list :csi:

Terrik

Terrik

Also, show of hands. Who's not surprised that Mathias is the one to list his least favourites?
Had to be him. Someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Lol Halforums circlejerk. At least I made Chaz's list :csi:
This is you and Mathias:

ElJuski

ElJuski

But make no mistake, I am the batman.

Gusto

Gusto

Hey guys remember that one thread I had to lock, called "My Favourite Halforumites" or something?

No?

Just me?

*goes to check hall of shame*

Oh yeah it was "I love the following people".

SeraRelm

I have a list of people I can't stand too! Marake, sera, amy(chrone), charlie, that yoshiwahazawhs... whatever the fuck his name is, and of course the ever lovable Tiq.

strawman

strawman

I can't make a list. I love you all!

fade

fade

Wow.

ElJuski

ElJuski

you wanna be one of my faves, fade? I'll do it, man. I'll make you a fave.

SeraRelm

Shego, Dave, Juski, Espy (fuck you guys who didn't mention our smoking baby), Ame, NR, Quotemander, CG, Sin (both), Steinman, Frank, OC, DocSev (for being such a good sport), Hun, Null (for being so mean), Tin, GB, SJ, and definitely that Scott Kurtz guy!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

and definitely that Scott Kurtz guy!
I'm not doing any more work today. I'm just gonna stare at the little dancing man.

Look at that jig. He's so damn happy.

Mathias

Mathias

But make no mistake, I am the batman.
Holy bad timing, ElJuski! You beat me to it.

Mathias

Mathias

Mathias

Mathias

I can actually tolerate you in small doses.

SeraRelm

I can actually tolerate you in small doses.

SeraRelm

I forgot to add Bhamv to my list.

ElJuski

ElJuski

...I just wanted to add a gif to the thread :(

SeraRelm

I didn't post favorites who aren't around anymore btw. There were a few.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I forgot to add Bhamv to my list.
Naughty list or nice list?

SeraRelm

And that is a lovely example of why you're on that list.

makare

That gif is a keeper

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Hey guys remember that one thread I had to lock, called "My Favourite Halforumites" or something?

No?

Just me?

*goes to check hall of shame*

Oh yeah it was "I love the following people".
Except, Sir Goostoh, that was written by someone who has a considerably less tactful way of saying things. See above.

makare

Terrik you are on my list. We've had some good conversations on IRC.. remember the forest crabs.. I do.

SeraRelm

Terrik Really Is Awesome Day!

We could make T-shirts!

fade

fade

The less of you who like me, the better I'm doing my job. I want to make you think.

The way only a privileged white woman can.
tumblr_lwaargpWcx1r4qucw.jpg

SeraRelm

The less of you who like me, the better I'm doing my job. I want to make you think like me.

The way only a privileged white woman can.
View attachment 5522

makare

Oh sure Fade but if I say your hair makes you look like a privileged white woman you'd get all pissy.

fade

fade

Whatever. If everyone thought like me, that'd be just as boring as me thinking like everyone.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

SeraRelm is a favorite for making this thread.

ElJuski

ElJuski

fade you motherfucker, I'm the Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds of this forum.

makare

I thought you were jon lovitz?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

fade you motherfucker, I'm the Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds of this forum.
I thought you were Batman?

You know, like, "What are you, kid? Retarded? I'm the goddamn Juski."

SeraRelm

I read that in Jon Lovitz's voice.

makare

it stinks!

MindDetective

MindDetective

Off the top of my head, I usually am interested in seeing what espy, fade, Mathias, GasBandit, Pat, and Stienman have to say.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Mathias, for his honesty.

Sera and Littlesin, who always strike me as bright and courageous people.

El Juski, Littlesin, Krisken, and Allen, for their wit.

Fade and Minddetective, for their intelligence and all the interesting things they say.

Bumble, Silverjelly, Gusto, and North for their talent and adorability.

ThatNickGuy, for his way with words and terrific puns.

Tin, whose opinions and funny comments are enjoyable to read.

Ravenpoe and Chippy for their timing.

LittleKagsin, whom I haven't talked to much but just seems very talented and like a big bucket of sweetness.

Espy and Dave, who are so often the voices of reason.

Quotemander Prime, whose posts I always enjoy.

Figmentpez, who gave us the cosplay thread!

Chad Sexington, whose blog got me through my dry spell :awesome:. No but really, he's just funny and sweet.

I'll probably have to post again sometime...

makare

so ive gotten 3 disagrees on the post where I said my favorites are the ones that don't spell favorite with a u. I am confused by this because I am pretty sure I know my favorites and it seems odd to disagree with something that I know and decide...

maybe we need a dislike tag?

LittleSin

LittleSin

I've made so many lists! I even made Cajungal s list twice!

Nick: He's a goddamn sweet heart, good humoured and damn intelligent. He also has the best smile.

Mathias: He shoots from the hip and tells it like it is. Very rough around the edges but I get the feeling he's also a caring person.

Jay: He makes me laugh out loud. Answering his questions for that interview was fun as hell.

Steinman: My AMerican mule. He got the best dress I have ever owned to me in good time. Also, he has his shit together and I like that.

CajunGal: Sweet as candy. She's just so NICE.

Shego: If Steve and I die I'll probably send Jet to her. She hates kids, sure, BUT Jet will probably learn to kick ten kinds of ass.

Shit. Hm. There are so many of you!

Consider this List Part One.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

This thread has remained amazingly civil.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Oh, that reminds me.

CynicismKills is at the top of my Least Favourite Halforumites list.

makare

yeah apparently cynicism doesnt kill fast enough..

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Oh, that reminds me.

CynicismKills is at the top of my Least Favourite Halforumites list.

Hylian

Hylian

Honourable mention all the rest of you. You're all special in your own way.

I made honorable mention!

Emrys

Emrys

This thread has remained amazingly civil.
The weekend isn't over yet.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

The weekend isn't over yet.

makare

Emrys brings the doom.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Emrys brings the doom.

Emrys

Emrys

I love you so much.

makare

well cheesy just made my list

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

I wish I could claim having that kind of artistic talent, but no. The deviant artist that belongs to is a lady named "Doom Weasel" who is also from Canada. Kind of wondered if she was our Emrys as well.

Emrys

Emrys

Nah, I can't draw them. I just train them.

drifter

drifter

Once she perfects the tactical weasel coat, we're all doomed.

Hylian

Hylian

Although they aren't as practical as other versions of weasels I am still rather impressed with the classy weasels.

fade

fade

I don't know what that's from, but that guy looks remarkably british.

Emrys

Emrys

I'm going to have to post my doomweasel training videos.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I think Gusto is pretty neat.

Shego is swell too.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I don't know what that's from, but that guy looks remarkably british.
That would be David Tennant, as Doctor Who. So yeah, British.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Scottish, actually.

fade

fade

He'd still be British, then, just not English. From the UK version of the OED, for reference: relating to Great Britain or the United Kingdom, or to its people or language.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Scottish, actually.

General Specific

General Specific

Proof:

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

General Specific

General Specific

I'm not sure what that means, so here's Stephen Colbert tripping balls

Terrik

Terrik

hell, I made Terrik is Awesome Day just for you ;)

But in all honesty, I really wouldn't want to list out my faves. Seems a bit too much like all those high-schoolish popularity things that I was never very fond of.
Oh yeah! *checks calendar*

It was January 12th! On a side note, when I was packing my things yesterday I actually found your thank you note.

Also, I'd buy a Terrik is awesome T-shirt.

Also, as far as my list goes...it's actually hard to narrow it down. I come to this place for a majority of my online entertainment (oddly enough). I've been around this group for years and I'm never getting out.

No matter how hard I try.

Help.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

No matter how hard I try.

Help.
I don't know how to help, so here's a Nigel Thornberry gif

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Timestamp fail. :p

SeraRelm

And that is a lovely example of why you're on that list.
Here you go, Bhamv, an entirely misleading avatar pic for you to use.
:D

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

It's what happens when you take directly from Japanese broadcasts. If I could take it straight from DVD or other non-broadcast option, I would have, but I can't.

strawman

strawman

Steinman: ... he has his shit together and I like that.
WHO IS THAT GUY!?!?

Also, in the interest of full disclosure,

not only do I not have my feces together due to rotovirus, I've been potty training my 3 year old suffering the same symptoms. At least I can make it to the toilet in time. Thank heavens for rugs that fit in the wash.

So, yeah, it's not together at all, recently.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Shego: If Steve and I die I'll probably send Jet to her. She hates kids, sure, BUT Jet will probably learn to kick ten kinds of ass.
To train the only successor I'd feel worthy? I'd make the exception ;)

Cajungal

Cajungal

Oh hey some more!

Emrys, Cheesy, CK, and Shego! I love you guys too... and pretty much 100% of what you all post. You're all funny and fun to talk to. Shego, you scare me sometimes, but not all the times. Cheesy and Emrys, you are really sweet. Cynicism, you're funny and your hair is terrific. I love it so much.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Cynicism, you're funny and your hair is terrific. I love it so much.

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

He'd still be British, then, just not English. From the UK version of the OED, for reference: relating to Great Britain or the United Kingdom, or to its people or language.
Thank you. This is something I feel I have to correct people on all the time.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I think Gusto is pretty neat.

Shego is swell too.
fuck you and say it

you fucking love me

makare

fuck you and say it

you fucking love me

now kiss.

ElJuski

ElJuski

I won't kiss him til' he gives me my goddamn shirt back

makare

so youre.. shirtless?

this is going places!

ElJuski

ElJuski

so youre.. shirtless?

this is going places!
it's my goddamn Halforums Secret Santa shirt, too! And I'm only completely shirtless if Halforums wants me to be. purr, etc

makare

make a poll... I'll vote....

Bowielee

Bowielee

Thank you. This is something I feel I have to correct people on all the time.
It's not my fault failed empires have confusing border nomenclature :p

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Damn dude, you are fucking thorough when it comes to informing people that it's not your fault failed empires have confusing border nomenclature.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

It's not my fault failed empires have confusing boarder nomenclature :p
I think the real question is who or what are they boarding?

Bowielee

Bowielee

Move along, nothing to see here.... :whistling:

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

What do you guys think of the boarder nomenclature of failed empires?

phil

phil

What do you guys think of the boarder nomenclature of failed empires?
I think it's a bad name for a band. Though, and I'm going to hate myself for the xkcd reference, not the worst name I've heard for a tumblr.

SeraRelm

so youre.. shirtless?

this is going places!
so youre.. shirtless?

makare

I cant apologize if I dont know whats wrong....

Terrik

Terrik

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I guess

makare

apostrophes are just tiny little shackles used by the grammar nazis to oppress us!

Null

Null

I cant apologize if I dont know whats wrong....

Bowielee

Bowielee

makare

hey now, i got the e on my youre i just abstain from apostrophes most of the time.

Null

Null

There's a big difference between helping your uncle, Jack, off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

makare

as you know all too well.

Null

Null

as you know all too well.
Well I know why my parents stopped having me visit uncle Jack for damn sure.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Aren't you a fellow English Lit graduate, makare? You should be setting a good example.

strawman

strawman

You know, I'm not from South Dakota nor am I ragging on it, but I'm pretty sure you could find a professional horse masturbator in the area if there are any horse farms at all.
I grew up on a horse farm, and am very glad we sent our horses away for stud, rather than doing it ourselves.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Aren't you a fellow English Lit graduate, makare? You should be setting a good example.
She is setting a good example. She's telling the rest of us "Hey, don't get a degree in English Lit. It doesn't do a thing!"

Emrys

Emrys

There are no good examples on Halforums.

Emrys

Emrys

I grew up on a horse farm, and am very glad we sent our horses away for stud, rather than doing it ourselves.
I would make a comment about studs and 400 babies, but...

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

*ahem* Hello, Emrys! There's an English graduate right here trying to set a good example. :D Well, by modelling, not grammar Naziing.

She is setting a good example. She's telling the rest of us "Hey, don't get a degree in English Lit. It doesn't do a thing!"
Oi! I'll have you know that I'm one of the few people among my Facebook friends that knows the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' Plus, I see different levels of stories and appreciate them differently. Of course, this also means that I see how redundant or derivative a lot of creative work is so...

....shit, you're right.

Emrys

Emrys

*ahem* Hello, Emrys! There's an English graduate right here trying to set a good example. :D Well, by modelling, not grammar Naziing.
Do or do not. There is no "try".

Espy

Espy

They wanted me to name names.

But I couldn't do it.

Naming my favorite person from this group of scum would be like picking which deadly cigarette is my favorite.

Between you and me, lets just say I loved every damn one of them despite the fact that they were killing me.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Right now Sera's my favorite.

SeraRelm

I'll see you on the Zombie Ranch.;)

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

/flying under the radar...

SeraRelm

^Who the hell is this guy?

bhamv3

bhamv3

^Who the hell is this guy?
Well, apparently he causes oscillations in items that are in quantities of a half-dozen.

Piotyr

Piotyr

I enjoy almost everyone's posts, so picking favorites is almost unfair.

Rule of thumb: if you post with a token of respect towards other posters, you are one of my favorites.

If you don't, you might still be pretty funny, and you don't care what I think anyway.

fade

fade

I've been hesitating to post a real answer to this question. But I'm bored waiting for an experiment to finish, so here goes.

I usually look for posts by (in no order): GasBandit, MindDetective, Mathias, Gusto, checkeredhat, QP, shegokigo, [Jake, Amy god rest their avatars]

Probably left some out. For pure humor, RavenPoe almost always genuinely makes me laugh out loud. He has a gift for timing.

Don't know if I'd call anyone "favorite", though. Just know these guys will have something interesting to say.

MindDetective

MindDetective

They wanted me to name names.

But I couldn't do it.

Naming my favorite person from this group of scum would be like picking which deadly cigarette is my favorite.

Between you and me, lets just say I loved every damn one of them despite the fact that they were killing me.
I'm just amazed (and thrilled) to still be featured in your sig! You've had that sig forever.

makare

The example is knowledge is freedom. Only once you know the rules can you break them with purpose.

Emrys

Emrys

They can take away our apostrophes but they can't take away our FREEDOMMMMMMMM!

Probably would have made for a better movie.

ElJuski

ElJuski

The example is knowledge is freedom. Only once you know the rules can you break them with purpose.
Driving is the same way.

No, but really, you're just being lazy :p

Krisken

Krisken

I'll apostrophize all over your ass.

Emrys

Emrys

Kinky.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I'll apostrophize all over your ass.
BRAZZERS

makare

a's's'

thats hot

Krisken

Krisken

I had to Google that to know what it was.

SeraRelm

I only found out about it from a friend showing me the meme.

makare

Me too I had to look it up. It isnt something I would have recognized on my own.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I had to Google that to know what it was.
"Hello, I'm calling from Network Security..."

makare

I need to soapa up my history for that good clean feeling.

Krisken

Krisken

I need to soapa up my history for that good clean feeling.
Don't you mean SOPA? :D

makare

in the pun form yes... i dont even know who you are any more :(

Krisken

Krisken

I know, my puns are terrible. I'll keep trying till I find one you like :)

makare

no krisken *i* was making the pun and you didnt get it... my heart is breaking!

Krisken

Krisken

Oh shi

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Firstly, I'd just like to say that I appreciate and enjoy you all as a whole. I know that I don't always comment much, but the fact of the matter is that each trip to the forums is certain to give me something interesting. I have enjoyed you all, even since the days of Scott Kurtz.

Now, for naming off particular people:

Dave: You've been doing a great job running the site. Keep up the great work!
Bumble: I still remember the days of the U.S.S. Gruerprise. Fun times.
CajunGal: Your sweet and fun personality always bring a smile.
ShegoKigo: What else can I say to a fellow TF2 Sniper and a fan of Kim Possible? Great work and good spirits you bring to the board.
North_Ranger: I may annoy you sometimes with mentions of the forbidden garment, but I mean the remarks in jest. To good health and good company, you awesome Finn.

To those I haven't mentioned, still know you all contribute to a wonderful little corner of the internet. A big thump's-up to you all.

phil

phil

Ya cut me deep, Halforums. Cut me deep.

Gusto

Gusto

Phil's okay.

Terrik

Terrik

Well, you have the name of my brother. So...I...like...you?

makare

Phil knows I like him he just wants attention.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Heeeeeere's NICKY!.JPG

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Oh look, Phil's here guys.

MindDetective

MindDetective

Did you forget already? I gave you your 200th like, brother!

makare

Phil.. I apparently didn't get my own pun :(

PatrThom

PatrThom

At first glance, I read that as "yodeling" and thought, "Another hidden talent discovered!"

--Patrick

Tiq

Too hard to choose... you're all lovely.

Covar

Covar

ThatNickGuy for thinking he knows more about comics than me.

Also *music begins playing* Looks like I'm out of time, I LOVE YOU ALL!

Wahad

Wahad

I'm not on anybody's list. That makes me, like, the invisible man.

Incredible how you can....

...see right through me! :cool:

Chippy

Chippy

Bowielee

Bowielee