fitted seat covers for a 2025 honda cr-v

I feel silly asking here, but I am looking for some decent covers for my new car, everyone I looked at is either selling cheap Chinese junk, or doesn't currently have them for my car. I have nice leather seats, so I was looking for fabric covers to take spills etc and keep the actual seats in decent shape. I have my e-mail in with a couple different companies, that will let me know when they have them to order.

ANYWAYS, thought id see if any of you have any thoughts or advice.

I totally get it—finding good seat covers can be a pain. I had a similar issue with my car a while back. I ended up going with WeatherTech for their durability and fit. They were a bit pricier, but worth it to protect my leather seats. Also, check out local auto shops; sometimes they have hidden gems that aren’t online.

I've also heard that WeatherTech is a good brand, but if you don't like their pricing, you could also try WeatherTech.

--Patrick

I am with you Pat, I would try Weathertech, but honestly I feel like Weathertech is better, I also considered Weathertech, but they told me I was a smelly buttface, so I instead emailed Weathertech who told me that they will have the kind of covers I want by Q4 2024.