Football saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
-heh- We're your Achilles' heel. Ours is coming up with Ohio State.

Doesn't matter how good Penn State is or how bad Iowa is - State always has trouble with us.

When USC and Texas faced off in the National Championship a few years back, I couldn't believe so many of my Sooner-brethren rooted for Texas. It made me sad. I didn't really root for USC. I just kind of hoped for a sink hole or earthquake. :D
I don't get that. I am no Sooner fan by any stretch, but I pulled for them in their shot at the championship because they are the team representing my division in the big game. I was not sad when they lost... but I was on their side.

It was even worse when Aggies were cheering for USC in that Rose Bowl...

Shannow

Staff member
After the podcast, I went to watch the Syracuse/Akron game. nothing like watching 2 terrible teams to really get the alcohol flowing. High point was the micheal jackson tribute by the marching band at halftime...with full out thriller song and dance!

About 5 min or so in, they drop instruments and jsut start doing the full thriller dance hahahaha

When USC and Texas faced off in the National Championship a few years back, I couldn't believe so many of my Sooner-brethren rooted for Texas. It made me sad. I didn't really root for USC. I just kind of hoped for a sink hole or earthquake. :D
I don't get that. I am no Sooner fan by any stretch, but I pulled for them in their shot at the championship because they are the team representing my division in the big game. I was not sad when they lost... but I was on their side.

It was even worse when Aggies were cheering for USC in that Rose Bowl...[/QUOTE]

I didn't really cheer either one b/c I don't care for either team. I think the Big XII is underrated and I probably should have pulled for UT, but I just couldn't do it.

Cajungal

Staff member
I know they're not a college team but... I'd just like to say, even as a person who's generally apathetic towards sports, I can't believe the Saints have been winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.