Export thread

Free stuff for your birthday?

figmentPez

figmentPez

My birthday is coming up in September, and I know that if I sign up for Baskin Robin's and Marble Slab's mailing lists I can get coupons for free ice cream, but what other places offer free stuff for your birthday?

General Fuzzy McBitty

General Fuzzy McBitty

Ooo! Mine is in September too! I wouldn't mind free shit!

I

IllogicalVirgo

As a fellow Virgo I am also interested in this thread (especially since I want to celebrate my third decade on this planet with as much free shit as possible)

figmentPez

figmentPez

My sister has informed me that laMadeline (a restaurant chain, not sure where they have locations) offers birthday coupons through their eclub. She got a free dessert for her birthday.

Vagabond

V.Bond

phil

phil

son
of
a
bitch.

This shit couldn't have been posted a week ago? Gotta wait a whole god damn year to get mine. :humph:

Gadzooks

Ruby Tuesdays/Champs gives a free burger around your bday i think

just check every restaurant around you and sign up online, best bet. It also gets you great deals, like TGIF was running Buy one get one free entrees for a while through their card thing

figmentPez

figmentPez

Vagabond said:
Woah, that's a list. Thanks.

Chibibar

http://www.genghisgrill.com/ give you a free BOWL!

figmentPez

figmentPez

Chibibar said:
http://www.genghisgrill.com/ give you a free BOWL!
:( The nearest one is 45 minutes away. I'm not driving that far for free food, even though I love stuff like that.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

If you're turning [the age when you are legally allowed to drink], some pubs and bars offer you the first drink free of charge.

I learned that too late.

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

I don't know if you smoke but I know camel sends you like 50% coupons for your birthday. You could always give them to a friend.

and yeah bars... If my parents weren't taking me to Vegas for my 21st I would be up in Iowa City getting 21 pitchers for 21 dollars on my bday.