Export thread

Free web site for a month.

Dave

Dave

Okay, so I have this friend who got a wild hair up his ass to start a new web site. The trouble is, he's kind of a technical novice. He gets frustrated easily and gives up. He's paid for a month but I would bet that's the last month he's going to pay for.

The address is www.wiccasdungeon.com and he wanted it to be a site where he would build 3D dungeons for D&D games. No, wiccasdungeon is not a BDSM site, even though it made me giggle.

So far all he's done is change the color of the logo then he gave up. I put Wordpress on as the software but we can always change that.

So who wants to tinker with a site for no particular reason? I'd like to keep it in the same vein of the woodworking/D&D site to show him how it could look. If interested, send me a PM. If I haven't had anyone step up and say anything in a couple days I'll post the name/password here and let anyone fuck with it.

Kitty Sinatra

Can I post various, half written 3rd edition rules to it?

Dave

Dave

Can I post various, half written 3rd edition rules to it?
Anything you want, just include some graphics and make it look pretty.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

http://wiccasdungeon.com/wp-admin/

Login: Patrick
Password: stronghold

Knock yourselves out but please stay SFW.

Kitty Sinatra

Shucks. I can't really do the graphics thing.

We should maybe get Juski to post his doodles up there.

Dave

Dave

At the very least changing the theme would help. The default is really depressing.

I'd love to mess with it but I'm still waiting for that damn 4.0 preview release, which will takk precedence.

Oh, and you sure you want to publicly post his login info ?
He doesn't care. He's had it a day and has given up. I expect it to be gone in a month when he doesn't renew.

Dave

Dave

I know. I figured it was a longshot, but you never know who wants to tinker for the hell of it.

Rubicon

Your buddy sounds like he's in the same boat I am. I've got feelers out to several people supposedly working on a design for my site..but no one ever replies to me and I'm runnin outta time