Export thread

Fucking virus

Frank

Frankie Williamson

My PC is getting the shit kicked out of it by this super prick of a rootkit, virus, whatever the fuck it is. IE pop up ads, audio ads and the super duper added benefit of fucking turning my sound off every 2 minutes or so. I've looked everywhere and have found nothing. It eludes everything I've tried, Malware bytes, Hitman, Avast, NOD32. None of them turn up anything. I've read a 10 page tech support forum thread from two weeks ago where the techsupport guy tried everything and could not come up with results. Apparently Microsoft tech guys couldn't figure it out either. This sucks ass. It's pretty much the world's most annoying virus, trojan, rootkit, whatever the fuck.

It's pretty much forced my hand on buying Windows 7. Fuck this shit, I'm reformatting everything and installing windows 7.

David

David

You may not need Windows 7 if your PC came with a boot disk or a restore partition. Though if you wanted to upgrade anyway, go for it.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I was gonna upgrade anyway at some point. I'm sick of not using all my ram. This is just giving me a good excuse to do so.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Windows 7 is purdy.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I like threads with a happy ending.

*heads to the NSFW forum*