Export thread

Fun with go carts...

Joe Johnson

Someone is an idiot. (crap, it might be me). Anyway, this guy is lucky he didn't kill himself.

Go-Cart Driver Tasered, Arrested In St. Paul - wcco.com

strawman

strawman

Same news site: 12 year old girl arrested for DWI

12-Year-Old Cited For Fourth-Degree DWI - wcco.com

There must be something in the water...

-Adam

Shakey

Shakey

Don't forget Man Charged For Exposing Himself To Girls

Minnesota is having a strange news day.

Dave

Dave

-Adam
This one makes even less sense than the others. There was a 19 year old in the car along with her. For one thing, why was she driving and not him? Second, what's a 12 year old doing running around drinking with a 19 year old?

FURTHERMORE, the 19 year old was cited for "operating a vehicle while drinking" even though he was BELOW the .08 limit! That's bullshit right there! Granted, he's not old enough to legally drink, but why do we have limits of intoxication if we can just charge people anyway?

Disconnected

Someone is an idiot. (crap, it might be me). Anyway, this guy is lucky he didn't kill himself.

did they tell him to Say Hai when they took his photo?

Piotyr

Piotyr

-Adam
This one makes even less sense than the others. There was a 19 year old in the car along with her. For one thing, why was she driving and not him? Second, what's a 12 year old doing running around drinking with a 19 year old?

FURTHERMORE, the 19 year old was cited for "operating a vehicle while drinking" even though he was BELOW the .08 limit! That's bullshit right there! Granted, he's not old enough to legally drink, but why do we have limits of intoxication if we can just charge people anyway?[/QUOTE]

If you're under age, the legal limit is 0.

Matt²

-Adam

FURTHERMORE, the 19 year old was cited for "operating a vehicle while drinking" even though he was BELOW the .08 limit! That's bullshit right there! Granted, he's not old enough to legally drink, but why do we have limits of intoxication if we can just charge people anyway?[/QUOTE]

I dunno Dave,.. Minnesotans also elected Al Franken. I blame him for all of this.

Troll

Troll

How did the cops stop him long enough to taser him? A blue shell?

Element 117

I dunno Dave,.. Minnesotans also elected Al Franken. I blame him for all of this.
Your choice of scapegoat is staggering, yet not unexpected.

drifter

drifter

Second, what's a 12 year old doing running around drinking with a 19 year old?
Quite the precocious young lady. She must be very mature for her age :whistling:

Telephius

Telephius

Quite the precocious young lady. She must be very mature for her age :whistling:[/QUOTE]

I wonder if the 19 year old was going by the mantra "If she can work a clutch, age don't matter much."

You know what is great about Icarus jokes? No matter how old the joke gets the girls stay the same age. :p

HoboNinja

HoboNinja

Quite the precocious young lady. She must be very mature for her age :whistling:[/QUOTE]

I wonder if the 19 year old was going by the mantra "If she can work a clutch, age don't matter much."

You know what is great about Icarus jokes? No matter how old the joke gets the girls stay the same age. :p[/QUOTE]

The phrase I like to describe it is "Old enough to drive, old enough to ride" :p Only works in certain states, Iowa is one of those states though were the age of consent is 16.

Joe Johnson

How did the cops stop him long enough to taser him? A blue shell?[/QUOTE]

Well played, sir!