Geisy Arruda: The latest Brazilian Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Wait, BRAZIL got upset about a woman wearing a short shirt? BRAZIL?!? Topless beaches, Carnivàle...WTF?

Green_Lantern

Staff member
Wait, BRAZIL got upset about a woman wearing a short shirt? BRAZIL?!? Topless beaches, Carnivàle...WTF?
I was expecting this.

Yes, it is weird that this happened here from all places.

but despite what Hollywood tells you, we don't speak Spanish and our capital is not Buino Aires, and I never really heard of any "Topless beaches", a woman topless would likely to get a worse reaction than Geisy got, far worse.

What happens in Carnaval is really a very unique, it is only about 4 days of the year and even so still attracts some bad reputation.

Dave

Staff member
I was expecting this.

but despite what Hollywood tells you, we don't speak Spanish and our capital is not Buino Aires, and I never really heard of any "Topless beaches", a woman topless would likely to get a worse reaction than Geisy got, far worse.

What happens in Carnaval is really a very unique, it is only about 4 days of the year and even so still attracts some bad reputation.[/QUOTE]

Okay, so there is obviously a misconception about the way that Brazil views nudity. And isn't the language Portuguese?

Green_Lantern

Staff member
I was expecting this.

What happens in Carnaval is really a very unique, it is only about 4 days of the year and even so still attracts some bad reputation.[/QUOTE]

Okay, so there is obviously a misconception about the way that Brazil views nudity. And isn't the language Portuguese?[/QUOTE]

yeap

we are actually a Pseudo-conservative bunch, or rather, our men love to see naked women and get all the women that they can, but they would rather marry a virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.