Getting Engaged : A Guide by Hillary Duff (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you do when your NHL boyfriend Mike Comrie pops the question and gives you a 1 million dollar engagment ring?

1 - You cry
2 - You text a picture of the ring to your friends to rub it in
3 - You suck a dick and you suck a dick fast.

Take notes ladies.
This is how it’s done.

Dave

Staff member
Selling it gets better money and no jail time. Besides, if they were smart they'd say, "So what? She's 22 years old and engaged to the guy. What she does is her own business."

fade

Staff member
Countdown until someone makes an animated version of this with her animated counterpart.

C

Chazwozel

I personally would have tried to blackmail them with the pictures before I sold it to the newspapers
Blackmail them for what? You can't see shit in that last photo. For all you know she's just kissing his stomach before going into a full make out session.

That does seem a bit creepy and stalker-ish. Also known as the Paparazzi.
That is way beyond the pale. That is worse than snooping on Tiger's kids. This is peeping tom behavior that can get some one jail time.

Just to CYA you may want to snip those pics. We don't want to be liable for spreading those pics.

C

Chazwozel

Yes Chaz, that's EXACTLY what was about to happen.

:pud:
Well yeah, I know, but you still can't see anything enough to make it blackmail worthy. Throw in a tit and some shaft and you have yourself a nice 50,000 dollar photo.

Dave

Staff member
That does seem a bit creepy and stalker-ish. Also known as the Paparazzi.
That is way beyond the pale. That is worse than snooping on Tiger's kids. This is peeping tom behavior that can get some one jail time.

Just to CYA you may want to snip those pics. We don't want to be liable for spreading those pics.[/QUOTE]

I have marked about 10 other more prominent websites that they are on. If I get wind that they are coming down I will *snip* them.

fade

Staff member
CYA? For what? If these were taken on public property, how is it illegal? She has no expectation of privacy with the windows wide open.

If they saw it happen from their own private property, is one thing. But actively recording someone's private moments within their own house could land the voyeur in jail. I'll check on the code here, but I think that is how it will stand.

§ 21.15. IMPROPER PHOTOGRAPHY OR VISUAL RECORDING.

a) In this section, "promote" has the meaning assigned by Section 43.21.

b) A person commits an offense if the person:

(1) photographs or by videotape or other electronic means visually records another:

(A) without the other person's consent; and

(B) with intent to arouse or gratify the sexual desire of any person; or

(2) knowing the character and content of the photograph or recording, promotes a photograph or visual recording described by Subdivision (1).

c) An offense under this section is a state jail felony.

d) If conduct that constitutes an offense under this section also constitutes an offense under any other law, the actor may be prosecuted under this section or the other law.

Texas law is normally typical. It will be pushing it a bit on the arousal part, but you never know how it will be viewed.

fade

Staff member
That just seems odd. If you leave your street facing windows open and fellate someone in front of it, that seems like your problem, not the gawkers', camera or not.

Luckily in that last one she is only giving head or she would be setting herself up for one hell of a donkey punch.

**plus she decided to go along with polishing something of his instead of arguing.

She is living every Disney Princess's dream...

If you wish upon a star...

Work really hard...

You too will get what ever your heart desires...

It does not hurt to slob a rich guys knob either.

Status
Not open for further replies.