Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steven Soderburgin

This thread is bad.

EDIT: I don't mean this in the ironic "bad means good" way

P

Philosopher B.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VsoxT_FUY:2cgoe1pt][/youtube:2cgoe1pt]

This looks like a good/bad thread to necro.

Not because it's useful, but to see if Dave got my necro powers restored.
Added at: 10:51
well, it appears I can post, but I can't unlock, or it doesn't unlock so others can not reply. it appears I'm the only one who can post in old threads and it brings them to the front but no one else can reply. or am I missing something?

Dave

Staff member
I'll work on your stuff. See, I had to make a special User Group specifically for you. But you are also in the Registered Users group. In vB when you were in multiple groups, approval > denial. So if one group said you could unlock threads and another said you couldn't, then the group saying you could won. In XF it's the opposite. Approval < denial.

It's been hard to get used to - just ask the mods who have been unable to actually mod anything.

Dave

Staff member
If you were able this would be how:

• Top of the thread click the down arrow for "Thread Tools".
  • Click "Edit Thread".
  • Check the box for "Open".
It's kinda hidden, I know.

ok. interesting.

I noticed on another thread I was replying to that under advanced message editing I have a little box I can click that sets the thread status open/closed.

I don't have the thread tools in the area we spoke of earlier, but this would be be a perfect solution still since I don't need all the other abilities.

B

Biannoshufu

Good: This thread is writable in. Bad: You all make me want to OD because of Threads like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.