Export thread

Good Morning everyone!

Shannow

Shannow

And may I say, what a fine morning it is today! I hope everyone has a joyful and great day!

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Part of me wants to give you the finger...

But that part of me is the not-yet-caffeinated part.

Have a good day, too! :toocool:

Shannow

Shannow

This part?

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Haha! Exactly!!! Well, not anymore now that I am actually awake :D

I hate being a Cranky McGrumpypuss when I first wake up!

Chazwozel

And may I say, what a fine morning it is today! I hope everyone has a joyful and great day!
I was up at 4:30 and my coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Fuck you.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Grumpy Cookie

Shakey

Shakey

Good morning!

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Good morning!
:hug:

Dave

Dave

Cranky McGrumpypuss
Not McGrumpyHEAD. Not McGrumpy.

McGrumpypuss.

Huh.

Chazwozel

Caffine kicked in.

I love you all. Good morning. GO YANKEES!

Dave

Dave

Fuck the Yankees.

Chazwozel

Fuck the Yankees.
Fuck you! And the Philies! I hate this town! God I wish my wife would let us move to Pittsburgh!

Covar

Covar

Dave's just bitter because his Twins lost in 3 to a superior team.

Good Morning and GO YANKEES!

Dave

Dave

Fuck the Yankees.
Fuck you! And the Philies! I hate this town! God I wish my wife would let us move to Pittsburgh![/QUOTE]

You misunderstand me. I don't care for the Phillies. I just hate the Yankees more. The fact that they buy championships because MLB is so fucked up in their pay structure always reminds me that the NFL has done it right with the revenue sharing.

Add in the fact that because they can buy championships they have buttloads of bandwagon fans EVERYWHERE and you can't get away from them without flying to the moon. And they ALL say they've been fans since they were kids, yada yada yada.

I say again: Fuck the Yankees.

Gusto

Gusto

Hi!

:heart:

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

:grouphug::rain::baby::sleep:

:noidea:

Chazwozel

Fuck the Yankees.
Fuck you! And the Philies! I hate this town! God I wish my wife would let us move to Pittsburgh![/QUOTE]

You misunderstand me. I don't care for the Phillies. I just hate the Yankees more. The fact that they buy championships because MLB is so fucked up in their pay structure always reminds me that the NFL has done it right with the revenue sharing.

Add in the fact that because they can buy championships they have buttloads of bandwagon fans EVERYWHERE and you can't get away from them without flying to the moon. And they ALL say they've been fans since they were kids, yada yada yada.

I say again: Fuck the Yankees.[/QUOTE]

I've been a fan since I was a kid, fo rizzle dawg. Actually I grew up in Queens and then in the Bronx, so by right I should be a New York fan for everything, but I'm not. I only retained my Yankee heritage.

Oh and they haven't "bought" a World Series since 2000, money can't buy you shit.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Fuck the Yankees.

I say again: Fuck the Yankees.[/QUOTE]

My dad's cousin played for the Yankees in the 40's. So I am always a marginal fan. I was a bigger fan of them back in the 80's and 90's, when they sucked. But when they got too good about 10 years back I lost interest and and turned my back on them. So I guess I am a Stormy Weather fan.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

oh, and good morning dammit.

Covar

Covar

I've only been following baseball since February. Gives me and my Grandpa things to converse about. He's a Yankee fan and that's good enough reason for me (also my entire family is from NY).

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Covar

Covar

I could stop anytime I wanted.

I'd just go into fits of massive headaches and nausea.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Shannow

Shannow

I've been a fan since I was a kid, fo rizzle dawg. Actually I grew up in Queens and then in the Bronx, so by right I should be a New York fan for everything, but I'm not. I only retained my Yankee heritage.

Oh and they haven't "bought" a World Series since 2000, money can't buy you shit.
God, I love Yankee haters. And the even better cry of "you are just a damn bandwagon fan!" whenever it is brought up that I am a fan of them.

To hell with the fact that I have followed them since my youth, and this is New york state I am living in. But yeah, I am riding that good ol' bandwagon! Right to another World Series baby!

Goooood mornign to you!

Koko

....water gun from the eyes? :scared:

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

if the yankees were ever bought by a city in the south and forced to move the team there, would they rename the team "the carpetbaggers"?

Dave

Dave

No, but they'd lose all their star players because they couldn't afford to keep them and they'd suck.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I was raiding till 5am. I came to work at 8:45.

You're lucky I have a Red Bull, that's all I'm saying. :eek:rly:

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

No, but they'd lose all their star players because they couldn't afford to keep them and they'd suck.
:eagle:

Shannow

Shannow

I was raiding till 5am. I came to work at 8:45.

You're lucky I have a Red Bull, that's all I'm saying. :eek:rly:
That is just plain stupid.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Your face is stupid and plain. :humph:

Hylian

Hylian

I stayed up way too late last night but strangely enough I am still half coherent this morning.

Wasabi Poptart

I was up at 5:30am to feed the baby who spit up down my chest and into my bra, then gave me a specially wrapped "present" right afterward. :mmph: Good morning indeed.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Hey, YOU wanted it. :p

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

It's 5.20 in the afternoon here. Damn your American time zone.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

My first reaction was to tell you to piss off. Not a whole lot of morning people around here.

And, if I followed baseball, I would be a Rangers fan. I was an A's fan when I was a kid, but now baseball is dead to me.

The only Pro sport I tend to follow is hockey.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

The network was down for the first 3 hours of work today, and I couldn't work OR go anywhere, augh

Wasabi Poptart

Hey, YOU wanted it. :p
That doesn't mean I have to like every little thing that happens. Being spit up on to the point where I need to shower and change clothes, then having to clean up a shitty diaper right afterward, all before sun up, does not make for a good start to the day regardless.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

The network was down for the first 3 hours of work today, and I couldn't work OR go anywhere, augh
I go pretty batshit crazy when there's no internet, either at work or home. :bush:

That doesn't mean I have to like every little thing that happens. Being spit up on to the point where I need to shower and change clothes, then having to clean up a shitty diaper right afterward, all before sun up, does not make for a good start to the day regardless.
Yeah, just NO. :mad:

Shannow

Shannow

I am well rested, and have been feeling great this whole morning!

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I think I'm awake now.... I love how I can be dead tired but still fake a good mood for my kids!

They're worth it :)

Dave

Dave

I hear women are good at that.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I hear women are good at that.
Wasn't always that way... I used to be QUITE Cranky McGrumpypuss everytime I woke up... and then my mom would make fun of me for being so grumpy...

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:mad:

But now I'm much better at pretending!

SeraRelm

Yeeaahhh... there's that caffeine and interwebs.

Addicts.
*drinks her Red Bull*

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Yeeaahhh... there's that caffeine and interwebs.

Addicts.
*drinks her Red Bull*
Hey! You got that out of my fridge! :mad:

Now you're gonna have to make it up to me! :slywink:

Soliloquy

You know, if this were a NeonGrue topic back in the day, there would be plenty of calls of "get a blog."

I never quite understood why people hated that guy so much.

rabbitgod

I lost a filling this morning while flossing, which proves it's another white devil lie.

Then a ring that holds the velcro to my new motorcycle glove broke.

But in the end, I wasn't killed by a retarded cager, so I'm actually feeling pretty good.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

October is when the baseball fan in me just curls up and cries the entire month. 17 years since Sid Slid. :waah:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You know, if this were a NeonGrue topic back in the day, there would be plenty of calls of "get a blog."

Pretty much, I never got it either. :eek:rly:

Dave

Dave

THANK YOU!

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

It was probably his disgusting neo-con political views

Wasabi Poptart

He was annoying. It wasn't that he would make one thread like this. He'd start half a dozen of them back to back. Then, he would get pissed if anyone had a different point of view from his even when he asked for opinions on a situation. It got old real quick.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I never hated the guy.

Sometimes, though, he would spend 2 or 3 days posting dozens of topics like this, totally filling up the forum with this stuff. It annoyed me.

But, you know, people do shit that annoys me all the time that I don't hate. I'm sure I've got plenty of annoying habits myself.

Ninjad by the Frau. :D

Shannow

Shannow

Ahahhahahahahahah, a nice and happy good morning thread turns quickly to baseball hate and then into someone trying to cull drama. Kudos all! you never fail to entertain me! :thumbsup:

Soliloquy

Ahahhahahahahahah, a nice and happy good morning thread turns quickly to baseball hate and then into someone trying to cull drama. Kudos all! you never fail to entertain me! :thumbsup:
Eh, get a blog. ;)

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Shannow

Shannow

Eh, get a blog. ;)
Keep on trucking, son.

Dave

Dave

Eh, get a blog. ;)
Keep on trucking, son.[/QUOTE]

Shannow

Shannow

There it is!

Gusto

Gusto

Remember when he stalked that Subway girl?

Classic.

Dave

Dave

Remember when he stalked that Subway girl?

Classic.
He didn't. He's just so socially awkward that his questions were misconstrued. He asked if he should do a couple things that would be stalker-ish, but he was harmless. He just didn't know how to act.

Shannow

Shannow

Yeah, the sad awkwardness is always hilarious.

Shannow

Shannow

:bump: Another fine morning folks! Good day to you all!

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

GOOD DAY TO YOU TOO, SIR.

Blleeggehhhellleleebbbbwbwwarrggbblllee

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Morning Shannow, you look sad/mad in that picture.

Shannow

Shannow

I like how that kid looks like he has plans for his dates of the evening. Great plans.

Covar

Covar

It's a good morning. The Yankees will hopefully be able to pullout a win tonight.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I didn't have time to pick up coffee before work. :waah:

And it's all muggy! It was cool and beautiful the other day... :pout: Stupid warm, sticky weather.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Yes CG I know how you feel. It was 4 degrees warmer this morning than when I went to bed last night.

Welcome to life on the Gulf Coast...

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It's shit.

Not even gonna say why, it'll be full of baww.

Have a good afternoon/morning/whatever everyone.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Good afternoon, folks. Now, finally, trying to wake up. Urgh. WOrk with too little sleep is no fun :-P

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I didn't have time to pick up coffee before work. :waah:

And it's all muggy! It was cool and beautiful the other day... :pout: Stupid warm, sticky weather.
Ugh... it's GROSS here too.... BEW!!!

Shakey

Shakey

My damn dog got sprayed by a skunk 10 minutes before I had to leave for work. :mad: He got it pretty good too, right in the mouth. He was foaming at the mouth and his eyes were swelling up.

I washed him off real quick, but I think I smell like skunk now too. I'm debating about asking someone if I stink, or just hiding out in the basement as much as I can today. It's gonna be a long day.

Bonhomme Richard

Bonhomme Richard

Beautiful day here. Makes it even better knowing I'll be cutting down some trees today.

Adam

Adammon

It's snowing here - heavily. Not sure this is a good morning or not.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I'd prefer snow to my clothing sticking to me like room temperature bacon.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

The image of Cajun wrapped in nothing but bacon just brightned my day up a bit. :unibrow:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Don't do it! You'll get food poisoning! Also, boundaries!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

:confused:

Shannow

Shannow

Rainy here, but that will not dampen my sunny dispostion, dammit!

Adam

Adammon

I'd be more than happy to trade :)

Actually no, that's not true. Early snow means early ski season.

Taken yesterday:

Live cams @ http://www.redresort.com/mountain/cams/

Covar

Covar

It's in the 70s here. NC weather likes to fuck with you.

Hylian

Hylian

It's cloudy with occasional rain showers here.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Today is fucking BRILLIANT. Warm, sunny, finished my practicum....OOHHH LAWDY ALMOST TIME TO START GETTING FUCKED UP FOR THE HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

Bubble181

Bubble181

It *was* sunny here, but it's been getting more and more overcast as the day wears on. Steel grey skies now, and darkening ever further. I'm pretty sure there's a decent-sized storm brewing...I hope it only starts when I'm home, and i don't have to drive through it all.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

It's snowing here - heavily. Not sure this is a good morning or not.
Snow in October can be disastrous. Trust me on this one.

Shannow

Shannow

Whoooops. Missed the morning! It sure was busy here at work! So, changeup today! Good afternoon everyone! And it is friday! Halloween weekend! Going to be a great one, dont ya think?

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Whoooops. Missed the morning! It sure was busy here at work! So, changeup today! Good afternoon everyone! And it is friday! Halloween weekend! Going to be a great one, dont ya think?
I'm excited, I was going to be bah humbug this Halloween, costume-wise, partly out of not wanting to buy anything. BUT this afternoon I was hit with inspiration and have a decent-ish costume cribbled together from things I already own. Even better, it's obscure enough that I can filter out awesome people by if they get it or not :cool:

Also some people are comin' round from out of town, and that's always fun. Tonight we're going here: www.thehighball.com

Shakey

Shakey

No, my house smells like skunk. I have to buy more air fresheners.

Shannow

Shannow

I'm excited, I was going to be bah humbug this Halloween, costume-wise, partly out of not wanting to buy anything. BUT this afternoon I was hit with inspiration and have a decent-ish costume cribbled together from things I already own. Even better, it's obscure enough that I can filter out awesome people by if they get it or not :cool:

Also some people are comin' round from out of town, and that's always fun. Tonight we're going here: www.thehighball.com[/QUOTE]

Ahahahahhahahahahaha

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Also some people are comin' round from out of town, and that's always fun. Tonight we're going here: www.thehighball.com[/QUOTE]

Ahahahahhahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

wut

Shannow

Shannow

great costume

Iaculus

Hi, everybody!

Shannow

Shannow

Work is just flying by! only a little more than an hour left. Thinking tomorrow Ill take a break from final packing and get that next tat I have been putting off for a while!