Export thread

Good Morning Poll Time

Hylian

Hylian

Are you having a good morning?

Bubble181

Bubble181

I had quite a good morning, though slightly hung over from the wedding party last night.

Silvanesti

I had to come into work incredibly early to do updates. So no. Fuck the morning.

Kitty Sinatra

Awesome morning. This is the only day this week that I didn't have to work.

Yay for one-day weekends :eek:rly:

blotsfan

blotsfan

Yeah. Just relaxing until the Bills game at 4.

Kitty Sinatra

GO BILLS!

Maybe, y'know, use the players you paid for and score some points.

Wahad

Wahad

No, seeing as it isn't morning at all.

Qonas

Go Bills!!! Rack up those points against Miami's defense, which in no way will help me in fantasy!!

:paranoid:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

It's my one day off a week and I wake up at 11:45am? What a waste of a morning.

Qonas

I dunno, sounds like a productive morning to me.

Gusto

Gusto

I woke up at 4:30 am to sit on the toilet on and off about 8 times for an hour and a half, still slightly drunk and my insides churning.

So no, not really.

Baerdog

Baerdog

That's our Gusto!

*cue laugh track*

ElJuski

ElJuski

Woke up hungover as balls. But...I underestimated my load of work that has to get done, so I'm just kinda straight chillen, babes. Maybe get ahead on my reading, maybe do some more prep for tomorrow's lesson, maybe gettin stoked for some straight chillin with the galpal

blotsfan

blotsfan

GO BILLS!

Maybe, y'know, use the players you paid for and score some points.[/QUOTE]
You're telling me?
No Trent, don't throw to the wide-open guy who is second all time in receiving touchdowns. A two yard pass to the tight end is much smarter!

Wasabi Poptart

I can't complain. It hasn't been spectacular, but nothing awful has happened. Just a plain ol' Sunday. Though, my daughter has finally started napping in her crib instead of being held by one of us. I've been able to get a few things done that normally I wouldn't.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I had kind of a disappointing Saturday, so I woke up sad. :( But today's been nice. So while I did not have a good morning, I had a nice afternoon. Caught up with some friends.

Bubble181

Bubble181

It's 4:55 am and I've been up almost an hour ,getting ready for work. Eh. Nothing bad happened yet :)

Kitty Sinatra

I just realized there's comedy gold to be mined from this thread's title. It would involve something like making another poll titled "Good Morning Wood Time." If I could think of any good pole options I'd make the post right now.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Where's the "Ehhhhnnnggggh?" option?