Export thread

Grooveshark is amazing

Necronic

Necronic

So BT or Xiaofang Nuren or whatever turned me onto this site a while ago, and all I can say is WOW. It is a music site kind of similar to Pandora except that it allows you to take specific songs and save them to your playlist, which you can listen to at any time. The selection to choose from is borderline infinite, as it is all uploaded by users. I really doubt this site will survive the first major lawsuit that comes its way (when bands come after them they sign a royalty agreement), but until then, this site is awesome.

Element 117

you're welcome. It's like spotify for us Yanks

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Nice! I like how it works out thus far - I wish I still had the collection I had on my old hard drive, so I could contribute...

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

So, yeah... got it streaming on my computer right now.... I think I'm playing everything on there with Hans Zimmer as a composer...

Chazwozel

So BT or Xiaofang Nuren or whatever turned me onto this site a while ago, and all I can say is WOW. It is a music site kind of similar to Pandora except that it allows you to take specific songs and save them to your playlist, which you can listen to at any time. The selection to choose from is borderline infinite, as it is all uploaded by users. I really doubt this site will survive the first major lawsuit that comes its way (when bands come after them they sign a royalty agreement), but until then, this site is awesome.

You'll shit your pants if you have a smartphone and use grooveshark mobile.