Export thread

Guy uses Westboro Baptist Church as a fundraiser

Enresshou

Enresshou

makare

That's great. Something good should come out of having to deal with this hatemongers.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Despite my general dislike of hippies, I can give a thumbs up to this kind of positive flipping the bird to the WBC ;)

Rob King

Rob King

Fucking brilliant.

It ALMOST makes me wish that the WBC was allowed in Canada.

Chippy

Chippy

Despite my general dislike of hippies, I can give a thumbs up to this kind of positive flipping the bird to the WBC ;)
How is this hippie-like? You're an idiot.

Good for that guy, though.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Good for that guy, though.[/QUOTE]

Jeez. I don't agree with NRs assessment of this guy being a hippy...but you don't need to call him an idiot.

I mean, calling a guy an idiot isn't even an constructive criticism. You should have explained why you thought he was wrong...not jumped straight for the insult. It was uncalled for.

Chippy

Chippy

Good for that guy, though.[/QUOTE]

Jeez. I don't agree with NRs assessment of this guy being a hippy...but you don't need to call him an idiot.

I mean, calling a guy an idiot isn't even an constructive criticism. You should have explained why you thought he was wrong...not jumped straight for the insult. It was uncalled for.[/QUOTE]

...But it's me.

phil

phil

I think NR was more calling the guy a hippie than what he's doing.

also, keep in mind that Chippy believes that the "everyone is an asshole on the internet" is not so much a simple write off of dick behavior online but an actual rule necessary to comply to in order to have internet access.

It's a common misconception.

Chippy

Chippy

So's your face.

:smug:

phil

phil

:noidea:

makare

ok... i laughed at that one.:laugh:

Chippy

Chippy

Awww yiss.

In all honesty, I'm amazed that anyone still takes me seriously.

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

It's ok, LittleSin is just being an idiot...

*ducks*

LittleSin

LittleSin

I deserve that. :drama:

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

I still love you