Export thread

Ha ha ha oh Japan what will you do next?

Hylian

Hylian

A Japanese hidden camera show called 'Panic Face King' goes extreme on this poor guy, luring him into a fake meeting in which everyone is killed by a sniper except for him. He is definitely the panic face king.

Cajungal

Cajungal

That's fucking cruel... I barely laughed at all. :paranoid:

Odie

Not sure if since i lived in the "sniper zone" when all the crap was happening around DC but i dont really find this crap funny, this is the type of shit that comes back around and that "panic face" guy loses it and actually hurts someone.

... Eh... HAHAHA O YOU JAPAN SO CRAZY!!!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Loved every second! :rofl:-:thumbsup:

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

I've never been so ashamed to laugh my ass off. :eek:

That guy is going to need therapy for the rest of his life.

ElJuski

ElJuski

MOON

PEOPLE

Qonas

I've never been so ashamed to laugh my ass off. :eek:
I laughed, to be sure, but damn. That's beyond harsh. On the plus side, the guy could probably handle battlefield conditions now.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

The possibility of being taken to japanese shows are one of the main reasons not to travel to japan.

Hylian

Hylian

The possibility of being taken to japanese shows are one of the main reasons not to travel to japan.

General Specific

General Specific

I much prefer the relatively harmless pranks such as this:

Calleja

Calleja

That... wasn't really funny.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Uh... we already beat them to this.

http://www.scaretactics.tv/?gclid=COTInKHmv50CFQYMDQodeXGGig

Been on the air for years.

Deschain

Hmm, if I were in that guy's position I'd probably grab my DEAGLE BRAND DEAGLE from my waistband and begin returning fire. I wouldn't even have to hit him, the STOPPIN POWAH of the .50BMG bullet is enough that a close miss would incapacitate him.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Hmm, if I were in that guy's position I'd probably grab my DEAGLE BRAND DEAGLE from my waistband and begin returning fire. I wouldn't even have to hit him, the STOPPIN POWAH of the .50BMG bullet is enough that a close miss would incapacitate him.
I can't decide if this is sarcasm or not.

Deschain

Well, considering it would be in Japan I'd probably have to use my KATANA. I'd slash open the door, run, and cut his rifle in half along with him.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I would say "Oh it's just the Japanese" if I wasn't so sure shit like this will hit mainstream in Western countries in a few years.

I mean, there's already TV shows where people fuck up their private and professional lives in hopes of getting big bucks. What was the name of that show again...? The one with the polygraph test and questions like "Have you ever been sexually attracted to your sister?" or "Have you ever done coke at your workplace?"...?

Jay

Jay

I LOLed hard.

Thank you for this gem.

Seraphyn

Seraphyn

That 100 man clip was hilarious!

Twitch

Well, considering it would be in Japan I'd probably have to use my KATANA. I'd slash open the door, run, and cut his rifle in half along with him.
Best of both worlds, a Katana bayonet on gold plated DEAGLE BRAND DEAGLES with extended DEAGLE BRAND CLIPS.

Calleja

Calleja

THAT'S how you would prove Clark Kent is Superman.

Steve

Steve

See this is why this kind of stuff doesn't go down in America. We carry weapons and just look for an excuse to use them. Although I don't carry enough ammo to take out the entire crowd in the last video but I could drop about a dozen of them before they got me. I'd use the zombie defense in court. I thought they were after my brain.

Biardo

meanwhile this is what's happening in Belgiums Candid camera shows

figmentPez

figmentPez

I've always wondered how many people got hurt while shooting Boiling Points on MTV. C'mon how stupid do you have to be to set up situation where someone is being an intentional jerk trying to get people to loose their temper? I wonder if someone wised up and that's why the show had only one season, or maybe not enough viewers felt like it was a game they could win.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I don't get the Belgian one. Did Jean-Claude kick one of the actors? It was a nice kick.

The crowd vid was funny, but the sniper one is messed up.

Silver Jelly

Silver Jelly

meanwhile this is what's happening in Belgiums Candid camera shows

:bush:

Singularity.EXE

From what I hear on Reddit, the guy who did the sniper video was a semi-professional actor, and had signed on to do a game show. He just didn't know what it was.

And really, if you are a semi-professional actor that agrees to do a gameshow, I'd be reading my Necronomicon on ways to defeat Cthulhu.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Fill disclosure: I laughed before I knew he was an actor.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Um, did everyone miss my post where I pointed out that we ALREADY have a similar show in America that's been on the air for quite some time?

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Um, did everyone miss my post where I pointed out that we ALREADY have a similar show in America that's been on the air for quite some time?
No, no, they're just ignoring you. :p

And yes, Scare Tactics is really just as fucked up, at times.

I do think the addition of the Japanese audience laughing their asses off adds a touch of surreality that makes it a little more freaky.

Bowielee

Bowielee

No, no, they're just ignoring you. :p

And yes, Scare Tactics is really just as fucked up, at times.

I do think the addition of the Japanese audience laughing their asses off adds a touch of surreality that makes it a little more freaky.[/QUOTE]

Hey, the show has been hosted by Shannon Doughrty, Steven Baldwin, and now Tracy Morgan, it doesn't get much more freaky than that :p

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Touché.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

No, what's freaky is that Scare Tactics is still on the air, while another show that was infinitely better and released at the same time (Tremors: The Series) got canceled after it's first season.

SeraRelm