Export thread

HalTV Cribs

phil

phil

What it do, what it do Halforums! Welcome to Hal-Tv Cribs! I'm yo boy Phil, AKA Furious P, AKA P-Rig, AKA Snufflebottom, and this here is my crib!

Come on in, won't you?

Aiight, aiight so here's my living room. Pretty dope, I know. Let me show you some of the highlights.

This is a chair I got from my boy Jacob, AKA Jacob. It's still got some of his cat's hair in it though so I'll have to vacuum it again. We got it in front of the fireplace 'cause it's getting warm and we don't want to burn the place down quite yet.

This is the couch and coffee table. Dunno why I got a Dr. Pepper on it if it's just for coffee though. Don't tell Five Oh though. I can't do another nickel.

This is what it looks like from the couch. You know how I be browsing that halforums and watchin' that third season of Avatar. Don't be hatin' if you like book 1 or 2 better though.

To my left we got my two favorite stools from my grandparent's old house. They're real good for spinning, even if they are a bit short for the bar.

Up next is the dining room. We got this fitted out with a band spanking new 20 year old table that I used to use as a child. Lots of memories here and now it's all mine!

This is the Kitchen! There's really not much to say about it!

AWWWW SNAP! What's this? Bathroom right next to my room? No walking down a hallway to go number 2 in the middle of the night for me! BELIEVE IT!

Yeah, keep it real ladies. Don't need to start no riot over this quite yet. This is where the magic happens! If it's in my grandpa's old recliner or a futon I got off craiglist for 30 dollars you know I keep it strait up chillin all up ins.

Otherwise I got my rollaway chair next to my first closet. That's my Tv there on the floor, but since I ain't got that cable there's not much point in it there.

Maybe I should put it in my other closet over here? It's big enough for that and my dresser, speaking of which...

BOOM BABY! Best cigars that 5 or 6 dollars can buy!

But I can't let y'all leave until you see one of the best parts! 72 square feet of chillibile, livible balcony for late night chats and recreation!

Thanks for stopin' by, but y'all gotta get all up outta here!

So who's up next?

Jay

Jay

This is cool.

Gusto

Gusto

Damn. I only got one room to my name but it'll be cleaned out by Monday, maybe I'll take some pics.

Tress

Tress

I would take pictures of my mom's basement for you guys, but everything is covered in Cheeto dust right now. Sorry.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Cool, I'll participate in this. Getting a new computer desk tomorrow and the place needs tidying up, so gimme a few days.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Shego should have this thread favorited.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Well done.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Unless you enjoy pictures of piles of books, folders, paperwork and other refuse of an overworked teacher, I think I'll give this a pass.

Until I move out to my new crib in the summer... :)

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Y'all _WOULD_ do this right after my wife's out of town & my home looking EXTRA crappy...

Give me a little bit, maybe about Thursday or so

phil

phil

Seeing a lot of excuses but not a lot of awesome pics of awesome cribs full of awesome people!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Shego should have this thread favorited.
If any of our member base is having some camera trouble, I can post up some good shots of most their interiors and exteriors from my files....

Fun Size

Fun Size

If any of our member base is having some camera trouble, I can post up some good shots of most their interiors and exteriors from my files....
And by interiors, she means the footage from your last colonoscopy/pap smear.

Adam

Adammon

Ooh I like where this thread is going.

Front of House

Upstairs living room:

Hallway towards bedrooms:

Wife's bathroom, upstairs:

My bathroom downstairs:

Basement TV room:

View from the back patio:

Tress

Tress

Wow, nice place ya got there Adammon.

Adam

Adammon

Wow, nice place ya got there Adammon. :)
Shego has my address so I doubt I'll have it for long!

Jay

Jay

Very nice man!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

You either share what I see you are growing there, or I am telling Frankie.

Adam

Adammon

Rocks?

Espy

Espy

lol, nice.

Bones

Bones

ok I shall post of my humble bedroom(since I still live with my folks ^_^)

work desk:

my basic water bed:

my entertainment center:

the rest of my dvds:

Dave

Dave

Thumbnails, man!

Bones

Bones

I fixed it now...they are much more reasonably sized.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Yeah that's right, I still have both Christmas and Thanksgiving decorations up!

This is were you could put your coat and boots I suppose.

Dish storage, food preparation and liquor cabinet.

Wall of fantastic art.

Photo of device used to cool beer in summer months.

We eat dinner here.

My living space, but currently childrens play are number 21135125

Nursery

Storage space of 99% of Barbie North America toys.

Loft above the car hole, where most of the family downtime is spent. PS3, Wii and XBox for the kids and wife, Hot Wheels and Leaf games for me!

Jiarn

But where does the magic happen!?!

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

I would totally take the Hot Wheels over the tech toys! Y'all are making me have to clean, dammit, and that's a bit tough right now.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

It's easy, you just pile it all in the room where the magic happens.

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

I have a decent sized bathroom but it isn't that large a room! Actually, cleaning is a problem because I'm on crutches and in an immobilizer following knee surgery to replace my missing ACL and repair meniscus so large scale cleaning gets to wait a bit, okay because my house is far nicer in warmer weather. Who really wants to see the pool cover and a tarp over the grille anyway? Some really nice and entirely too neat for having kids houses so far!

Shannow

Shannow

Bumpity bump. Where dem cribs at, yo!

linglingface

linglingface

I haven't taken photos of the place since we moved in last year...
Kitchen

Laundry closet

Living room

Sara & Jake's room

I don't have a pic of our bedroom, though... Haha

And I posted this one in another thread already, but here's the walk-in closet because I <3 it so much.

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

I figured you were going for that roomy minimalist look! Well, except for in the one closet!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Your house is like Bender's closet

Gusto

Gusto

Were the corpses included?

phil

phil

I don't have a pic of our bedroom, though... Haha

And I posted this one in another thread already, but here's the walk-in closet because I <3 it so much.

1) I don't want to be an alarmist but I think a strange man is stalking you. (besides <insert name of forumite that amuses you most for this joke to work, my gut says Bumble> )

2) I've had bedrooms smaller than that closet.

linglingface

linglingface

Yeah the closet is huge. I considered making it a craft room but... It's obvious why I didn't do that. :p we joked a lot about getting someone else to live with us in the closet though.

fade

fade

Wouldn't be hard with me, since the governor has declared open war on higher ed in this state. As part of it, my salary and contact information are all online in a searchable database. Apparently since taxes pay my salary, it's okay to rape my privacy.

Adam

Adammon

Wouldn't be hard with me, since the governor has declared open war on higher ed in this state. As part of it, my salary and contact information are all online in a searchable database. Apparently since taxes pay my salary, it's okay to rape my privacy.
Ok, that's fucking disturbing the amount of information I found out about you. You're not paid enough.

Jay

Jay

Observation
38833_416841307297_509547297_4449563_2760197_n.jpg

linglingface

linglingface

Evangelion! :) I knew someone would notice sooner or later. :p

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Yes Jay, it's bikini Rei. *grins*

linglingface

linglingface

And Asuka!

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Aha, so it is! Big ol' Eva cuddle pile. D'awww :Leyla:

Jay

Jay

You are... like..... awesome Heatherling.

I'd give pictures of our place but the place is a mess and I'm fucken lazy and the woman's too sick to clean. So yeah.

Made Ya Blush

Made Ya Blush

I just moved. I will post pics of the place once I have everything put away. :)

linglingface

linglingface

Ooh just take pictures of empty rooms like I did! Haha~ I don't think I have any photos of the rooms with furniture in place and it's been a year now. :p

Thanks, Jay! I'm bummed Cactuar didn't make it into the photo... he's a little further to the right. :D

Bones

Bones

I am just glad to see I am not the only anime fan on the boards, I was starting to worry I was some sort of freak! ^_^"

Null

Null

I am just glad to see I am not the only anime fan on the boards, I was starting to worry I was some sort of freak! ^_^"
You are, but not for that reason.
Added at: 19:27
I'm guessing you don't like that. Which is understandable.

Shannow

Shannow

Happened to clean up the apartment a bit yesterday...so...prepare for the non-baller life of Shannow! Also, I like Dr. Doom. bunch of images incoming....

Start off with the Bathroom, where all my deep thinking happens...

2011-04-01 18.40.06.jpg

And of course, some reading material needed to stimulate those deep thoughts...

2011-04-01 18.40.16.jpg

Kitchen, where I can go and make myself my much needed meals. Stairs to friend's room to the lef, living room stairs to the right.

2011-04-01 18.40.28.jpg

Cant see it, but the table filled with our foreman grill is right to the left, as well as the microwave! I swear, I am modern! Go up those stairs there to right, and BAM! you are in my...living room!

2011-04-01 18.39.37.jpg

TV, couches, 2 xboxes, rockband stuff, weight sets for the days I cannot make it to the gym, etc. Typical stuff.

Different angle...
2011-04-01 18.39.22.jpg

Other angle.....
2011-04-01 18.39.05.jpg

And, right off the living room, the door to my master bedroom! Amazing is the awesome stuff I can find at the thrift store.

2011-04-01 18.40.57.jpg

2011-04-01 18.38.44.jpg

And....where I sleep and what not!

Computer, tv, axes, scotch glass set, etc...
2011-04-01 18.42.18.jpg

Different angle...
2011-04-01 18.42.29.jpg

Dresser on the right, framed image was a gift from my roommate, as well as the doom figure/sculpture my brother got me last year.

2011-04-01 18.41.32.jpg

Dresser to the left..scotch glass set, with two drawing my younger brother did and framed and gave to me, also..PROTOMEN poster!!

2011-04-01 18.43.31.jpg

Workstation/gamestation...fresh with my Wearable Factory X doom mask and checkers set. Fun for all ages!

2011-04-01 18.43.58.jpg

Room from other side, bed, nightstand, and a Spiderman Mr Potatoehead my nephew gave me when he was 6, that I will most likely keep forever.

2011-04-01 18.44.10.jpg

There ya go! How I live my life at home!

@Li3n

@Li3n

Gah, how can anyone stand those retractable keyboard and mouse thing...

Shannow

Shannow

From the desk you mean? Works perfect actually. The hight is just right where it is completely comfortable, and since the desk is glass, If I do hve to look down, I see everything fine.

linglingface

linglingface

Oh hey we have a JD blanket, too! :D
Love your coffee table. And wow those are a lot of weights, I feel lazy just looking at them.

Bones

Bones

You are, but not for that reason.
aww thanks Null, I think your a total freak too!

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Alright, this weekend I think I will have to tidy the place up a bit and play this game with the rest of you.