Export thread

Happy 3/16!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

In commemoration of 3/16, I present to you Mr. 3:16, himself, in my favourite moment:

For YOUR 3/16, open up a can of whoop ass and give everyone you know a Stone Cold Stunner.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

No. :humph:

bhamv3

bhamv3

I thought this was going to be about this guy:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Personally I'm upset this isn't about:

Kitty Sinatra

my favourite moment:
I'm still as pissed off about that now as when I first watched it. Goddammit, I wanted to hear Hamlet in its entirely!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

He's far more awesome than any rassler.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

He's far more awesome than any rassler.[/QUOTE]

If you think three consecutive life terms for kidnapping is awesome.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

You can't blame him, he was just trying to start the Rapture.

or

at least he is real, real crazy.

Chazwozel

People still watch WWE?

Kitty Sinatra

Yes.

Chazwozel

Kitty Sinatra

I mean, I figured the answer was obvious. They're still in business, they still draw a crowd, so somebody must still be watching it.

Not me, but somebody.

Wasabi Poptart

Let them hate us so long as they fear us.

LittleSin

LittleSin

My son is 10 months old today! In another two months he'll be a year old. Where did the time go?

Jay

Jay

Ah austin 3:16... good times

when you hear the sound of the glass, it's your ass

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Let them hate us so long as they fear us.[/QUOTE]

You still know how to give me the chills my dear. :slywink:

Shannow

Shannow

Wow.[/QUOTE]

What is your point?

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

Genesis 3:16
To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Wow.[/QUOTE]

I'm nowhere NEAR the fan I used to be years ago. I rarely watch it, anymore, though I still keep up on what's going on through skimming recaps. It's so goddamn stale these days and both WWE and TNA are trying so hard either to bring back the Monday Night Wars era or stuck so far up their ass that they can't see how boring it is. WWE is always going to do well since they stick to the same formula and can stay afloat with the millions of hardcore fanboys who eat that shit up. These days, they can sell tickets based on their name and reputation alone, not on any one name like Hogan or Austin.

That said, I still have a fondness for the business. If I didn't, I wouldn't have tried wrestling school only a few years ago. And my collection of wrestling DVD's likely rivals the rest of my collection. Though the majority of those are compilations, like my personal favourite, the Best of Saturday Night's Main Event.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Genesis 3:16
To the woman he said, "I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."
Haha! Way to miss the target completely there "God". :laugh:

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I tried to find an even better 3:16 bible quote but, sadly, there really wasn't one. Except maybe Revelations 3:16 "So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth." (i can just hear Jesus in the background going "That's what SHE said!")

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I tried to find an even better 3:16 bible quote but, sadly, there really wasn't one. Except maybe Revelations 3:16 "So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth." (i can just hear Jesus in the background going "That's what SHE said!")
/